SaabCentral Forums banner

MBC+A Question

756 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  phurst 
#1 ·
I installed the unit this weekend and dialed it in. The car works perfectly.
While pulling into my garage I got a CEL. I tried to pull the fault code by putting the car in ACC but it won't flash the code ( I might be doing something wrong).All the new connections have been reinforced with the cable wrap provided. The rpm's @ idle are dead on. The car just had it's plugs changed and IAC and air intake cone cleaned out last week. I inspected all the vacumn lines and hoses and everything seems to be nice and tight.

Has anyone had this happen? Again the car is running great!

#4 ·
The first thing to do is to get the codes read and see whats going on. Most likely has nothing to do with the mbc+a. The T5 is unbelievably lenient when it comes to mods. (thank god for that fuel cut :lol:). Let us know what you find, but most likely has nothing to do with the mbc+a.

#6 ·
Saabvertable said:
I installed the unit this weekend and dialed it in. The car works perfectly.
While pulling into my garage I got a CEL. I tried to pull the fault code by putting the car in ACC but it won't flash the code!
If you are using the auto climate controll box to blink codes, you would only get codes for the heating and air system. You need to use a scanner on the obd2 port under the dash.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.