SaabCentral Forums banner

Viggen Body Parts

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Tweek's Turbos 
#1 ·
Does anyone know where I might be able to get not too expensive viggen body parts other then ebay....i mean i know there gonna be expensive....but if anyone here has any that they are selling or know any places to get them...that would be great info....thanks:D

#2 ·
Ahh I better warn you before people get really itched! Everyone here is also looking for them, so they're VERY hard to come by. Unless you find a good deal at a junkyard, a refinished one(still expensive), eBay, from somebody you know, or some other source, you will pretty much pay a premium. I suspet a topic like this will become a sticky soon..

#6 ·
I found my sideskirts at a Junkyard for saabs.

I found my rear bumper from a wealthy bored man with a pair of wrecked verts he was rebuilding. The rear was on an 02 non viggen vert for whatever reason.

The front I got from a technician buddy of mine who didn't need it collecting pidgeon poo in his barn anymore.

Also talk to all saab body shops, aftermarket body parts companys like absco and keystone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.