SaabCentral Forums banner

Golden Gardens

1K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  Viggen_93 
#1 ·
So i went to this Nissan drift event in seattle washington. its a thing for drifters and suprisingly i have spotted a very nice. 93 AERO. it looks modded. and i wanted to know who this is? Has he been on saabcentral before? but let me know and you have a nice car btw. Very nice.

See less See more
#6 ·
I live 10 minutes from there. When was this taken? I am hoping to have some kind of saab meet down there at some point. It's a fantastic venue.

Golden Gardens is just up the street from where I took these pics
http://www.trollhattansaab.net/archives/2007/02/some_93_viggen.html

Also note that in Washington State you ARE required to run with the front bumper plate, or put it on your dash. I haven't heard of anyone being pulled over for it. It's more of an extra fine if you are pulled over for something else. Thats why I store mine in the drivers seat pocket just in case :cool:

#7 ·
oh man your the guy with the black rims? nice car btw. yeah golden gardens had a drift event there. and that guy with the aero that i posted up was there. i wonder if your down to get some people and have a saab meet. i live all the way in oregon though but if its huge ill go. i know that the grey ghost lives in washington.

#9 ·
Man I can't believe all the nw people on here lately. I lived in Beaverton for a year (aug 04-aug05) working for Freightliner on Swan Island. I poked and hunted for people in my area but never found any. Now that I've moved away, there seems like tons of people from the NW on saabcentral!

I don't even remeber seeing very many saabs, but did see more saabs there than in Ohio where I am now.

And I never had a front license plate on the whole year. But I did keep it in the passenger seat pocket! Maybe it helped that I had Bondo on the front of the bumper!!

Tboy

#10 ·
Dude, Saabs are *freakin* everywhere in Seattle! I'd bet there are more saabs per square mile here than anywhere else in the US. I wonder where we could actually figure that statistic out?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.