SaabCentral Forums banner

CV Joints????

615 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Dutch8654 
#1 ·
When I take off from a stop making a turn I hear like a clicking, maybe a rotational grinding noise. Is it the CVs and if so it seems the complete axle assemblies from EEuroparts are the cheapest ticket. Are there any items that also should be replaced while I am in there? Any thoughts or experiences? TIA

1995 CS 9000 Auto

#3 ·
Dutch8654 said:
When I take off from a stop making a turn I hear like a clicking, maybe a rotational grinding noise. Is it the CVs and if so it seems the complete axle assemblies from EEuroparts are the cheapest ticket. Are there any items that also should be replaced while I am in there? Any thoughts or experiences? TIA

1995 CS 9000 Auto
I've had very good experience with the rebuilts, and at $50, you can't go wrong. The cost of just a boot and the grease and clamps comes to over $25.

And wrestling with an old one, taking it apart and cleaning it in a bucket of solvent is a nasty job. With the entire driveaxle assembly, its less than a 1 hr job.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.