SaabCentral Forums banner

Saab 9000 owner contributes writeup to saabhistory.com

444 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  saabvideos 
#1 ·
Folks,

There has been a great writeup submitted by devoted a passionate Saab 9000 owner and enthusiast today.

http://www.saabhistory.com/2007/02/20/the-9000-a-saab-story-by-aaron-gilbert/

I hope that there are others as enthusiastic about the 9000 out there, we really need to get this Saab 9000 introduction vintage film converted from the reel into the video for us all to enjoy.

#2 ·
Thanks for the post. I'm just reading it now, and see a few minor glitches in my grammar! I would be appreciative if you could change these mistakes! Thanks!

... probably because I just wasn’t ready for a red sports car yet.
Change this to read, "... and probably because..."

... dealer called me back a couple weeks later and said they had just got in a trade that was in immaculate conception.
Yikes!! I don't know what I was thinking to make that slip! Please change "conception" to "condition" !

It’s been about a month now, and the car has been detailed, and I have already replaced and/or fixed many of the issues that it had.
Please remove the "and the car has been detailed," , as I note it two sentences later.

Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.