SaabCentral Forums banner

1991 owners, please help!

611 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  tatt001 
#1 ·
Can you guys check something for me, really appreciate it if you could.

The bodyworks company seem to have stuffed up my mirrors (aswel). The control panel on the driver side door handle appears to be from a different year model. So I want some confirmation. Can those of you who have a 1991 9000, (or 1992, or any model with the slanted larger headlights probably) have a look at the picture I have attached and compare to your own car. Particularly the shape of the NOBBY Directional control bit.

They've had a good gouge at it to get it out, and it appears to be of a different shade aswel and it's very loose and flimsy. The Up tilt on both mirrors doesn't work 90% of the time and sometimes selecting one direction will operate a different direction.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
what exactly were they doing ? cos if you don't know what your doing, with regard to the plastic catch on the reverse side, the catch will break. i broke mine taking the door card off, and had to replace it with 1 from the donor,didn't make the same mistake twice :cheesy: ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.