SaabCentral Forums banner

Just got some HID lights

651 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  UK9K 
#1 ·
I know some people here does have hid conversion.I got mine of from ebay.The instruction say that you only have to hook up the wire from the hid relay to one side of the car headlight wire.But now the headlight out warning light is on inside the car.Is there another way to wire it so the warning light wont come on.

#2 ·
gotpiranha? said:
I know some people here does have hid conversion.I got mine of from ebay.The instruction say that you only have to hook up the wire from the hid relay to one side of the car headlight wire.But now the headlight out warning light is on inside the car.Is there another way to wire it so the warning light wont come on.
Use a ballast resistor to provide a load?

#4 ·
Everything works great is just that the wire that hook up from the relay goes to only one side wiring to the car headlight and this cause the headlight out warning light to come on.Also I did notice that when I hook up the wire to the driver side headlight it would sometime would go really bright then back to normal but the passenger side is fine.Maybe I have to find a way to hook up the wire to the passenger side to.But for now its good to go:lol:

#6 ·
Si|ver Bu||et said:
I never knew they had HID kits for 9000's. How much were they? and when u install them can you tell us how they are :cheesy:
They don't, and as the 9k reflector is totally wrong for HID they almost certainly will blind oncoming traffic.

Assume your insurance company will NOT payout if they detect them after any accident, night or day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.