SaabCentral Forums banner

So its winter, and my car is really dirty...

625 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  17790 
#1 ·
Its hard for me to hand wash my car when its 15 degrees outside, so i had to get it washed at a carwash place.

Last I got it washed it was one of those "touchless" car washes at a mobile station that made my paint look like it had been sitting in HCl. The soap just clung to the paint with all its might...

Well i was really nervous about going to a carwash, but this one was different. It was one of those old fashion ones where the giant scrubby things attack your car. I got the "gold" package with the wax and sealer and all that junk and my car came out looking AMAZING, like it had a brand new paint job. The wheels look spactacular. Well worth the $12.00.

I was worried that all carwash soap would be so potent that it would wreck my paint, but i guess the stuff those older carwashed use is more gentil, and the scrubby things do all the work.

Anyways, theres no point to this thread unless someone is horrified after visiting a "touchless" car wash, and wants to know whats up

#3 ·
no, this is in orono. Theres another one like it in Auburn on Minot Ave though. Its a gas station called jack rays (texaco i think?), its right next to dunkin donuts. They do a really nice job, and hand towel it down afterward to make sure theres no water spots.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.