SaabCentral Forums banner

Need Help ASAP with blower motor housing

780 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  silversaab96 
#1 · (Edited)
I just took out the blower motor housing and to replace the motor.Now Im having problem putting it back in.It seem like the heater core hose is in the way or somthing.I just cant move it to the passenger side.Its like 6 degree here now.I need to fix this asap.Please someone give me some tips.

#4 ·
silversaab96 said:
Not sure if it will help, but you can try the DIY heat instruction at http://www.fixmysaab.com/

Click on "fix my 9000" to get the dropdown menu. there are pics there and a description which might help you. :confused:
Thanks.Im gonna remove those two hoses tommorrow and see if I can fit the blower housing in.Its suck to drive around with no heat and it 2 degree here at night now.

#5 ·
FruitLooPs said:
Might being the key word, I had a massive rant last week about the design of this very part. :evil:
Yeah, I read it while researching and trying to decide if I should buy one for my Mum. ;)

Hope I don't have this problem tho! :eek: For the moment it only appears to be little niggling things like the check engine light and check oil light being on permanently.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.