Saab diesel anyone? [Archive] - SaabCentral Forums

: Saab diesel anyone?

cassonian
20th November 2006, 04:06 PM
Couldn't resist. Must say the interior spec is one I've not seen before? :roll:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/30-Foot-Steel-Narrow-Boat-with-Saab-Diesel-Engine_W0QQitemZ120055470535QQihZ002QQcategoryZ121 900QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

:lol:

Tomarse
20th November 2006, 04:08 PM
haha. somebody cant spell (http://home.no.net/sabb1/) :)

cassonian
20th November 2006, 04:19 PM
Just noticed that it features:

The cabin is extremely well laid out. It includes onboard toilet and optional shower

:confused:

So is there a shower, or not? :roll: Or is it an option on the toilet? :o ;)

IAmTodd
20th November 2006, 04:21 PM
I'm guessing they also meant single cylinder? I can't for the life of me figure out how a single stroke would work.

cassonian
20th November 2006, 04:24 PM
I'm guessing they also meant single cylinder? I can't for the life of me figure out how a single stroke would work.

Single cylinder. And a whole 10hp, hope there are no speed cameras! :o

i want an aero
20th November 2006, 04:27 PM
Single cylinder. And a whole 10hp, hope there are no speed cameras! :o

you can still get done for speeding;) they are really hot on it:cry: no escaping to the water even:cry:

rob beard
20th November 2006, 05:51 PM
Just noticed that it features:

The cabin is extremely well laid out. It includes onboard toilet and optional shower

:confused:

So is there a shower, or not? :roll: Or is it an option on the toilet? :o ;)

It looks a little like your frontroom, BUT BIGGER.

Rob:lol:

Oh!Where are the pictures of your V4??????

unkleG'sif
20th November 2006, 05:55 PM
handling will be a bit soft.... dare i say, "she handles like a barge";)

bdum... tssshhhh :lol:

Si
20th November 2006, 05:59 PM
handling will be a bit soft.... dare i say, "she handles like a barge";)

bdum... tssshhhh :lol:
Like a 9000 then:cheesy: .

lights fuse, hides behind sofa......

ferkle
21st November 2006, 03:14 AM
my folks hired a barge a few years back and were clocked doing 5mph, another barger, or whatever they are called shouted 'this isn't the bloody m1 you know!!' they avoided a ticket though....

unkleG'sif
21st November 2006, 01:24 PM
my folks hired a barge a few years back and were clocked doing 5mph, another barger, or whatever they are called shouted 'this isn't the bloody m1 you know!!' they avoided a ticket though....

yeah, thats why they were taking advantage of the chance to get some speed up :roll: ;)

G

Si
21st November 2006, 01:47 PM
The 'rule of thumb' is if your wake is breaking on the banks or the canal/river your going too fast.

ferkle
21st November 2006, 03:18 PM
yeah, thats why they were taking advantage of the chance to get some speed up :roll: ;)

G

any faster they could have asphyxiated... those speed demons!!! (to be fair that is true of my mother.... but thats another story!!) :evil:

i figure i am not cut out for the waterways certainly not the canals, I beleive that you are only going fast enough when the person holding onto the rope at the back looks worried!! that is probably why i am a house dweller, and only walk on towpaths... i blame the parents. :cheesy: