Secret club.... [Archive] - SaabCentral Forums

: Secret club....

heavy_t
2nd April 2003, 06:02 PM
OK let's all hide in here and form our own secret society......I think you all know what I'm saying :!

Rob Hill
2nd April 2003, 06:05 PM
ddtw[ uoidd iin dkdiiii 90 yyt oooid 99 turbo, yttt munki duuy ii prannock. :nono;

(every secret society needs it's own code that the rest of the outsiders don't understand)

ageybaby
2nd April 2003, 06:08 PM
but i dont understand that n i've owned kevi's 99
whats that a special 92/95 language? :nono; :cheesy:

heavy_t
2nd April 2003, 06:15 PM
If I spend any longer in the lounge...6 months down the line my car will end up being "riced" and have a 400cid V10 and a laser guided road-rage gun turret on the roof. Oh yeah and I'll probably get my own Marina (no, not a Morris) with a Rocket powered rubber dinghy capable of Mach 2 in first gear :o which of course will have it's own satellite in a permanent orbit beaming my exact location to a crack team of Budweiser pit girls.......

Mark P
2nd April 2003, 06:16 PM
It's a code based on the number of spots on a domino :roll:

Anyone can see that! :cheesy:

ageybaby
2nd April 2003, 06:17 PM
do i detect a hint of sarcasm? :-? :wink:

Rob Hill
2nd April 2003, 06:37 PM
If I spend any longer in the lounge...6 months down the line my car will end up being "riced" and have a 400cid V10 and a laser guided road-rage gun turret on the roof. Oh yeah and I'll probably get my own Marina (no, not a Morris) with a Rocket powered rubber dinghy capable of Mach 2 in first gear :o which of course will have it's own satellite in a permanent orbit beaming my exact location to a crack team of Budweiser pit girls.......

Hey, it isn't easy for us "Horlicks Monthly" readers to compete with those 14 year olds in the Lounge. I'm painting a go-faster stripe on my zimmerframe, but I'm sure they've already got one with a jetski attached to it :evil:

ageybaby
2nd April 2003, 06:39 PM
rob it's bed time i'll send munki around 2 tuck u in :o !!

Munki
3rd April 2003, 07:36 AM
Can I play... :-??

heavy_t
3rd April 2003, 07:36 AM

yeah OK :D

kevitree
3rd April 2003, 02:07 PM

NO you said the burgundy 99 was BROWN!!!!!!