Mark P
1st April 2003, 11:26 AM
What?

kevitree
2nd April 2003, 05:15 PM
Tone and Mark p have collared the market in used 90's

Mark P
2nd April 2003, 05:24 PM
We're stockpiling a stash in a quiet corner of a remote farmyard so we can make a killing when they become 'all the rage'. :roll:

We only had a hundred quid between us though, so only a couple more and we're spent up. :wink:

I'm sure I heard someone say that they only made 5 anyway. :roll:

Right Tone? :cheesy:

kevitree
2nd April 2003, 05:32 PM
OK well I got half of one of your cut and shuts on the driveway! so all I need is a C900 back end.........

Whoa now hold on a minute i understand now!!!!!!!

99 drivers are old and cant see where there going therefore front end crashes

C900 drivers keep getting tailgated therefore rear end crashes

You two are getting the whole S/H parts thing sown up :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

heavy_t
2nd April 2003, 05:35 PM
OLD !! :evil: My car is older than me. Why you young scallywag! :nono; Where's me Werthers Originals :-??

Rob Hill
2nd April 2003, 05:54 PM
99 drivers are old and cant see where there going therefore front end crashes

C900 drivers keep getting tailgated therefore rear end crashes

You two are getting the whole S/H parts thing sown up :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Isn't that the wrong way round? That would produce the opposite of a 90 (maybe an "09"?) with the front end of a 900 and a 99 boot :nono;

Then again,Tones next project is to cut & shut the back end of a tailgated 900 to the front end of a crashed 99 to produce a new 90... with the bodywork qualities equal to that of his new capri... :cheesy: :cheesy:

(only pullin' your leg Tone, looks good in the pics!)

heavy_t
2nd April 2003, 06:04 PM
Surely the oppsite of a 90 is a c900 hatch - the ar5e end of a 99 Combi with a new front, well sort of :-?

[I'll get me coat :cry: ]

Mark P
2nd April 2003, 06:13 PM
Don't ask me!

I'm only buying 'em because Tone said he'd had a premonition... :roll:

I wanted to buy the Nelson Mandela T-shirts :nono;

Tone_Depear
3rd April 2003, 02:35 PM
Don't worry my son. This is the one, we'll be rich... Luverly jubbly...

kevitree
3rd April 2003, 02:44 PM
Don't ask me!

I'm only buying 'em because Tone said he'd had a premonition... :roll:

I wanted to buy the Nelson Mandela T-shirts :nono;

Yea but we've all heard about TONE's premenition's Remember he bought TRX wheels :nono; :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Just because they looked good :o :o

Im still roflmfao :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Mark P
3rd April 2003, 02:52 PM
Well, I think they look very smart! 8)

kevitree
3rd April 2003, 02:57 PM

Yep good looking and totally useless!! when did SAAB bother doing anything for aesthetic reasons?

Mark P
3rd April 2003, 03:17 PM
Hush.. or I'll tell our mutual 5000 revs-per-minute friend that you said your car is faster than his intergallactic 8 wheel drive unicycle... :roll:

heavy_t
3rd April 2003, 03:20 PM

Yep good looking and totally useless!! when did SAAB bother doing anything for aesthetic reasons?

But (genuine post alert :o ) if you found a cheap set with good tyres it could be cheaper than buying a new set of tyres. A bit like buying a disposable camera or something....sort of. [I'll get me coat]

kevitree
3rd April 2003, 03:22 PM

But (genuine post alert :o ) if you found a cheap set with good tyres it could be cheaper than buying a new set of tyres. A bit like buying a disposable camera or something....sort of. [I'll get me coat]

A cheap set maybe even definitly ...........BUT a god set of tyres??? Matbe if you had a de-lorean to take yo back to 1982!!!

Tone_Depear
3rd April 2003, 03:35 PM
They DID have a good set of tyres actually. But they're gone again now, so it's irrelevant! I had them on 2 days, realised at least 2 of the valves were leaking :o , and sold them on. :cheesy:

And at 50 for the 6 in the first place, I've not done too badly! :cheesy: :cheesy:

So you can all **** off! :evil:

kevitree
3rd April 2003, 03:36 PM
Arsey! :nono; :cheesy: :o

Sparky
4th April 2003, 07:30 AM
Hey Tone, I've got six of these for 50, they're the next big thing... :cheesy: