Clear Corner Question [Archive] - SaabCentral Forums

: Clear Corner Question

Andy
17th March 2003, 10:22 PM
I have read Eric's idea on how to clear corners and was just wondering if anyone has ever used to a heat lamp to separate the headlight to remove the amber in one piece, I have a friend who did this with his 03 civic, and it worked fine. Just give me yall's ideas. Thanks.

trexturk
18th March 2003, 12:16 AM
yo can do that and it will easier to take out, but it will take longer and you will have chances for a leak and moisture will fog up your light. It really take like 30 minutes to do the clears.

davy913
18th March 2003, 06:33 PM
how did you guys get out the little bits on reflector thats still glued on?

trexturk
19th March 2003, 12:39 AM
to tell you the truth, mine came out in one piece and then i just had to brake them to take them out.

Jeremy R.
20th March 2003, 01:24 AM
I popped mine loose using a long screwdriver, and then broke the reflectors up with a pair of small sidecutters I stuck in the reverse light bulb hole. Once I figured out what to do on the first one, the second only took me 10 or 15 minutes. They still didn't look as good as the real European types, and I liked the revised rubber gaskets they now have, so I eventually bought a pair of European corner lights. You can get them from htttp://www.genuinesaab.com