///David's Viggen project Update:\\\ [Archive] - SaabCentral Forums

: ///David's Viggen project Update:\\\

toplessviggen
26th May 2006, 02:55 PM
Some of you might remember me from all my queries as fall lead to project B235RSR..:p
Well this is where I FINALLY went.. thanks to Nick GS
OK:
Free cold air through K&N, custom intake runner, "Big Intercooler, 3.5bar fpr, Nordic 3+ ecu upgrade, 3" downpipe n race cat, through to Remus Muffler, KoniSport suspension, xdrilled and slotted rotors with ceramic composite pads, Forged BOV, Large rear bar, 6pt sub brace, steering rack brace, GS tranny mount,,New tierod ends ofcourse, eerrr ,, New T7 ign cassette, CarChip systems monitor-haven't played with this yet..
still to come.. front REAL shock tower brace ,GS,,, SS brake lines, short shifter,, the gauges, maybe a GmeterSS so I don't miss redline, new MAPsensor wouldn't hurt, aswell I am sure the O2 sensors are about due.. and waiting for the new NGKs to arrive..
and it is sitting on the 17x8 BBS RKlls with 235/40 ps2 alla Michelin

Well that is about it I think, save for the M/C debt, divorce, many hours getting it together after Finally getting parts..

Pics will be posted as I get my url: together,, as time permits

by the way,, yes it is ahh ''' perky''' , and ''brisk''' with the go pedal.

koniq
26th May 2006, 02:59 PM
and all that in beautiful Alberta! Awesome! and even though I usually dont say this GO OILERS!!

you should take some pic's when it's done.....

toplessviggen
26th May 2006, 03:09 PM
don' mention where I live but i
HATE HOCKEY,:evil:, but hushhh..

Vigge
26th May 2006, 03:13 PM
new MAPsensor wouldn't hurt,

why? I would rather invest the money on a new MAF if you're replacing componets as preventive maintenance.

lms
26th May 2006, 03:21 PM
I have done 3\4's of the things you have. Can you give me resuts of adding the stage 3 from gs. Like how much boost is it running now; have you taken it to a dyno and all that good stuf relating to power?
What IC did you go with?
Pics of the intake runner?
Thanks much and good job

toplessviggen
26th May 2006, 03:37 PM
Hi,
Well I am only in a couple of hundred miles and waiting for plugs,,
did it in the all to geth er so , the ecu by itself,, little hard to say,
but others have said you more than double your increases from other mods you have done , and fatten up the power curve BigTime.. It really feels like v8 torque now, and that ain't just from a exhaust and IC for sure.. Talk to Nick, at GS,, there you will also see my Forge IC and the intake runner,, His welder is -the Best - the runner and DP are works of art..

Oh yes it hits 3/4 red on overboost and settles to half red , my gauges aren't in yet for numbers,, i think I heard up from 14 to 22,, THINK:roll:

jperk
26th May 2006, 04:22 PM
What do you mean by intake runner....are you taking the cobra pipe or the IC to throttlebody pipe?

toplessviggen
26th May 2006, 08:01 PM
That would be the pretty curvy thing between airbox and turbo.. and sss shape

Catbert
26th May 2006, 08:32 PM
don' mention where I live but i
HATE HOCKEY,:evil:, but hushhh..

The 'Leafs are better anyways....:cheesy::cheesy:

Marks900SE
28th May 2006, 10:02 AM
Forged BOV

BOV or BPV, theres a big difference on the T7s

toplessviggen
28th May 2006, 10:19 AM
Sorry.. all,, I get all excited ,, n ,, get 9000apc to ecu to bov to map sensors all screwed about .. duh:roll:

First my MAP I am thinkn of changing is the intake lll between airbox n turbo MAF... ooops

The BOV is the Forged BPV that vac dumps on shift to.. well the intake, and I am not a fan of recycled warmer air.. a bit to save turbo but .. ... did it to air in the 9000.. that was ok back then,,

So when I goof up, I appreciate the oppotunity to rectify m m stakes...

thanks all

;David;oops: