SaabCentral Forums banner

blew my turbo intake pipe out...

1K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  NickFury 
#1 ·
yea so i blew my turbo intake pipe out ;oops:

i put in my cse ecu in and forgot to turn down the boost on my MBC....WOW did i go for a ride when i got on the gas tho...i hit well over 1.3 bar...the car threw me back into my seat like crazy and the BOV was SOOOOOOOO loud haha...but now i gotta wait till the car cools down so i can put that piping back....it was hella fun tho:cool:

#4 ·
screamingreen97 said:
yea so i blew my turbo intake pipe out ;oops:

i put in my cse ecu in and forgot to turn down the boost on my MBC....WOW did i go for a ride when i got on the gas tho...i hit well over 1.3 bar...the car threw me back into my seat like crazy and the BOV was SOOOOOOOO loud haha...but now i gotta wait till the car cools down so i can put that piping back....it was hella fun tho:cool:
Did it bring a smile to your face while scaring you to death as you try to keep hold of the steering wheel? When mine first did that after I had the previous EVC fitted, it did. Don't you just love that ' push me till my spine touches the back seat ' feeling when the boost kicks in?

#6 ·
I just got back from Abbott Racing to get my ecu done, and it feels a bit btter standard power, but when I switch the EVC on, it bloody keeps spinning the wheels on me!! So now I had to turn the level down a tad. It's only doing 17ish PSI, but even that is spinning the wheels after I have already set off. I think the people in the next lane were thinking, waht the hellllllll as I span off from the lights.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.