The end of the road [Archive] - SaabCentral Forums

: The end of the road

Jezzadee
13th November 2005, 07:11 PM
The end of the road for one Saab, in Finnmark, northern Norway.

http://cache.aftenposten.no/multimedia/archive/00297/Finnmark_1170753_jp_297833g.jpg

john tanner
13th November 2005, 07:16 PM
That is quite sad...Maybe we should gather around and send out a rescue mission....Did read in the paper over the weekend that a 35 yr old father and 6 yr old son died when their BMW was in a head on collision with a Saab...The father and son were on their way to church when it collided head on with the Saab...The Saab driver escaped serious injury..From memory it was a 320I...Nice to know Saabs are strong but i wouldn't wish that...Makes you think My son is 7..couldn't even contemplate that one:cry:

D. Thomas
13th November 2005, 07:38 PM
Very picturesque with those beautiful hills and sunset..poetic as well.

Locally, that would have been an old Chevy pickup truck with gallon jugs of moonshine laying about!!!!

i want an aero
13th November 2005, 07:44 PM
:cry: shame to see that

Matthew
13th November 2005, 08:39 PM
Very evocative. Would make a great poster.

Jez, do you have a link to the original story in which that photo appeared?

bkrell
13th November 2005, 10:46 PM
That is quite sad...Maybe we should gather around and send out a rescue mission....Did read in the paper over the weekend that a 35 yr old father and 6 yr old son died when their BMW was in a head on collision with a Saab...The father and son were on their way to church when it collided head on with the Saab...The Saab driver escaped serious injury..From memory it was a 320I...Nice to know Saabs are strong but i wouldn't wish that...Makes you think My son is 7..couldn't even contemplate that one:cry:

Wow, my first car was a 320i and I almost got another! Glad I didn't! I came out of my wreck w/ a delivery truck quite nicely.

Saabohème
13th November 2005, 10:49 PM
Love the new Avatar Jezzadee. Very cathartic. You are a moderator to be respected. Really. I mean it. Seriously.

D. Thomas
14th November 2005, 12:29 AM
Love the new Avatar Jezzadee. Very cathartic. You are a moderator to be respected. Really. I mean it. Seriously.

Big Butt Kisser!!!!

sethsev7n
14th November 2005, 01:47 AM
I actually was mentally disturbed by his avatar :o

bkrell
14th November 2005, 01:53 AM
Is that a scene from "Revenge of the Sith?" :lol: Which, BTW, I just paid $20 for on DVD and was very disappointed in. :roll:

Swade
14th November 2005, 02:09 AM
Big Butt Kisser!!!!

Are you saying Jezzadee has a big butt?

Cambio
14th November 2005, 02:59 AM
Pic just makes me think:

"Ashes to Ashes".

Jezzadee
14th November 2005, 04:03 AM
Jez, do you have a link to the original story in which that photo appeared?

It was just a series of pictures from Finnmark in a Norwegian newspaper:

http://www.aftenposten.no/english/bildeserier/article1068568.ece?start=13

You are a moderator to be respected

Watch out, or I'll set the cat on you :lol:

ProfZ
14th November 2005, 04:07 AM
Watch out, or I'll set the cat on you :lol:

I actually have a cat who looks like that (appropriately known as a Flamepoint Siamese), though she hasn't shown any interest in feline-size automatic weapons yet...

ragtopcav
14th November 2005, 07:26 AM
I actually have a cat who looks like that (appropriately known as a Flamepoint Siamese), though she hasn't shown any interest in feline-size automatic weapons yet...Knowing Siamese it's only a matter of time - scary cats they are.

woywitka
14th November 2005, 07:54 AM
Knowing Siamese it's only a matter of time - scary cats they are.

haha u think they are bad??? try a tonkinese or burmese, they would pull the trigger on a car sized automatic. sorry to heat you have a large butt Jezz, makes shopping for chairs at places like Ikea difficult.

Munki
14th November 2005, 04:55 PM
Ha, you lot have obviously never met Fluffy then...

http://spearseller.250free.com/cat.jpg

:o

Jezzadee
14th November 2005, 05:09 PM
Ah, lunch.

http://www.russianparis.com/gallery/Leopard.jpg

And as for this:sorry to hear you have a large butt Jezz

I'm disgustingly fit, not disgustingly fat. Although I admit my thighs are pretty muscular from cycling 100 miles a week (all I have time for at the moment). :)

sethsev7n
15th November 2005, 01:38 AM
Knowing Siamese it's only a matter of time - scary cats they are.

Ahh i love siamese cats, my family has had two of them, and one ive had all through growing up - he died when i was 19, and he was 20 :o ..quite the cats they are.

ProfZ
15th November 2005, 02:15 AM
Ahh i love siamese cats, my family has had two of them, and one ive had all through growing up - he died when i was 19, and he was 20 :o ..quite the cats they are.

We have 3, and they are terrific (we also have 6 other rescued cats in the house, plus one retarded Beagle cross with an insane food drive and 2 rescued rabbits).

The Siamese are very long-lived; 20 isn't unusual. One of our rescues is a stumpy Manx who's 11 now--they can live to over 20 as well.

I think the Siamese and Abyssinian breeds are the most people-friendly; they bond strongly to you, and you can't ignore them or they get hyper and destructive. I often tell people, if you want a cat that sleeps like a lump all day and doesn't care if you're there or not--don't get a Siamese:roll:

smiley mikey
15th November 2005, 04:36 PM
A cat with an AK-47 thats all wrong, anyone who's anyone knows cats are more an Uzi kind of animal.