New Rims? [Archive] - SaabCentral Forums

: New Rims?

Elmo91
09-01-03, 12:24 AM
Im looknig for some 17" or 18" wheels for me 91' 9000 and cant seem to find any with the correct bolt pattern.

I actually have found some at www.abbottracing.com but they dont have much of a selection and are a bit pricy :o

It would be great for anyone who loves there aftermarket wheels to tell me where they got them, web sites etc.

Ken
09-01-03, 03:49 AM
It's a standard Ford 4 bolter pattern (british Ford at least)so there's shed loads of choice

Ken

damien
21-01-03, 11:07 AM
all 9K's should have 4x108mm bolt pattern, offset 33.

am I right folks?

Damien@looking for rims too

21-01-03, 12:20 PM
all 9K's should have 4x108mm bolt pattern, offset 33.

am I right folks?

Damien@looking for rims too

The bolt pattern is correct; however the correct offset will vary with the width of the wheel- e.g. if you add 25mm to the wheel width (say going from a 6.5J to a 7.5J) then you should subtract half that from the offset.

Team Dynamics/Rimstock have a number of wheels that fit 9000s and have UK and US websites

http://www.teamdynamicsusa.com
http://www.rimstock.co.uk

GRD
22-01-03, 04:18 PM
Im looknig for some 17" or 18" wheels for me 91' 9000 and cant seem to find any with the correct bolt pattern.

I actually have found some at www.abbottracing.com but they dont have much of a selection and are a bit pricy :o

It would be great for anyone who loves there aftermarket wheels to tell me where they got them, web sites etc.

Go to www.thesaabsite.com. They have an assortment of wheels for your car from Ronal. Ronal makes many of the factory wheels for Saab. I purchased some RT's in 17x7.5 and they look great on my car. Offset is TUV approved for our cars.

George

Elmo91
22-01-03, 08:54 PM
Thank you all for your help. I had the bolt pattern way off. No wonder i couldent find any wheels that would fit :lol:

"thesaabsite" is currently under construction, but if it oppens up before I purchase my wheels i will give it a look.

Thanks again

Trey

GRD
23-01-03, 10:16 AM
I just checked it. www.thesaabsite.com. Check them out. I am not affiliated, just happy with their service, price, and Ronal wheels.

George