87 9000s wiring for an alarm/remote starter etc. [Archive] - SaabCentral Forums

: 87 9000s wiring for an alarm/remote starter etc.

skiandridemaine
22nd November 2002, 11:07 PM
I have a 87 Saab 9000S love the car and i put a stereo in it now I want to protect it. So I got an alarm system and nobody will work on it because nobody has the info in wiring. Even the dealers but anyway.

Im looking to wire the remote starter/Parking light arm/disarm and keyless entry Dose anybody have that info or know where to get it ill buy a book if i know the right book to buy and its not too expensive

Thanks for taking the time to read and think about this

-Mark :o :! :cheesy:

Simon
24th November 2002, 12:19 AM
Strange even a Saab Dealer will not look at it!

If you take a look in our SaabShop, under workshop manuals you will find a Haynes Workshop manual for the 9000 which is reasonably prices.

Simon.

duesenberg
25th November 2002, 05:06 AM
I have seen one site in russian language with .tif images of 1989 9000 electric scheme.

http://saabfaq.msk.ru/saab-9000_electro.htm

BTW I'm not sure is it legal to download these files or not (personally I have not downloaded them) so it's on Your own risk. I can help You only with some translation if You need it, although my russian is even worse than my english :)

duesenberg

its_tricky83
6th October 2004, 08:33 PM
I have seen one site in russian language with .tif images of 1989 9000 electric scheme.
duesenberg

Those images are enough to confuse anyone, including russians I would say.

Man someone has to have wiring diagrams in ENGLISH, its the most common language ever and no one can find wiring diags!?! I'm looking for alarm wiring for '91 9000 CD.

carthrills
18th November 2004, 12:02 AM
Check out http://www.bulldogsecurity.com/

they have wiring diagrams for just about every make and model. Their diagrams are especially for the instalation of remote starters and security systyems.

good luck,
josh

its_tricky83
18th November 2004, 04:59 PM
Cheers,
They should come in handy at some stage.
Got alarm professionally installed, still doesn't work right. Probably fault in the alarm ecu though.
But I will probably have a go at installing a simple Turbo Timer I have now that I know which wires are which in the ignition harness.
Thanks