What next!! [Archive] - SaabCentral Forums

: What next!!

john tanner
30th December 2004, 06:20 AM
Hi guys,

Hope you all had a great christmas and are looking forward to the new year cheer. Just ordered the vrk from mp to complement the bsr i fitted a couple of months ago...but what next, i am running a risk of going mad with my car and spending a bomb on it especially now the dollar is on its back side against the pound :o .Can anyone give me an idea of how to post the pictures i have taken it keeps coming back that the pics are too big i do not know how to ruduce them in size and i want you guys to see my baby and have some feedback.:cheesy:

mispent_childhood
30th December 2004, 10:19 AM
RE: the VRK

did you buy from mp directly and having it shipped over? or have you found a uk supplier?

john tanner
30th December 2004, 10:45 AM
Hi mispent,

No ordered direct from them..they are just awaiting the rear brace to be powdercoated then its being shipped over:cheesy:

mispent_childhood
30th December 2004, 11:43 AM
Nice one, i think I might have a dabble myself...

Let us know how u get on bud!

The sub-frame brace doesn't have the 'lowering of ground clearance' that the abbott one does if I rememeber rightly!?

john tanner
30th December 2004, 02:07 PM
Yes def will..When i went on MP,s website and did the currency calculator it has worked out for everything at around 170 which is for no money really. Also i think the minor problems that have been had with the earlier parts have been sorted now so looking forward to getting it sorted.