More suspension [Archive] - SaabCentral Forums

: More suspension

JeremyFrost
23rd September 2002, 01:02 PM
Got a quote of 490 for Koni's with H&R springs or 460 for Konis's with PI ones. It sounds as though Konis give a better ride than Bilsteins, but does anyone know what H&R stuff is like? Apparently, Eibach did 9000 springs, but they are now discontinued.

JeremyFrost
24th September 2002, 01:06 PM
Mark, are you please with your Koni/PI setup?

25th September 2002, 04:19 AM
Yup, no complaints in terms of ride quality; sticks like glue and all that. The only thing I would say against the springs I have (and at this point I should say I didn't actually buy them myself, I was just told they were PI) is that they haven't got the expensive powder/plasticised coating that others do so the paint has come off and there is some surface rust, but that doesn't really affect their performance.

JeremyFrost
26th September 2002, 12:58 PM
Just got a quote for Koni Sports and PI springs for 450 inc VAT and postage. I'm ordering tonight! :lol: :lol: :lol:

This price was from www.MotorSportWorld.co.uk. They beat my best previous price and will do the same for others. Go on, you know you want some! By the way, Abbott charge over 400 inc VAT (exc postage) just for the Koni Sports.