Halloween Illuminati Family Members [Archive] - SaabCentral Forums

: Halloween Illuminati Family Members

Willy Wonka
31st October 2004, 07:23 AM
http://www.rense.com/general58/suspre.htm "The Biggest Secret", ... 43 men who were Presidents of the U.S.A. are related, and that 33 of the Presidents can be traced back to the bloodline of Charlemagne, who in the year 800 was crowned by Pope Leo III to be Holy Roman Emperor, the first head of an empire that would last over 1000 years!

Gives new meaning to Uncle Ben's

Question: Where in oriental art, is mans need for illumination/elevation? 8)

33 is 3(prime) x 11 (first double prime) = :-??

= trilogy and true 8)

Tweek's Turbos
31st October 2004, 10:25 AM
Ive heard of the Illuminata before, I would like to know how they are all related.

Automaggot
31st October 2004, 04:20 PM
Read Dan Brown's "Angels and Demons." It's good stuff. Whether or not all the Illuminati stuff in it is true... I don't know.

GearHead
31st October 2004, 07:39 PM
unfortunaly if anyone was to become wise to the illuminata they would be eleminated.with that being said I wonder what fate michel shore receives/receieved?

DrSquirley
31st October 2004, 07:42 PM
Read Dan Brown's "Angels and Demons." It's good stuff. Whether or not all the Illuminati stuff in it is true... I don't know.

yeah, thats how im familiar with them, i beleive much of it is based on fact, but im sure he took some liberties

DanF.
31st October 2004, 07:57 PM
i was told once that i was related to charlamange, but i was little, so im sure it was just nonsense,.......

but maybe 8)

i could rule the world someday

"welcome to the land where the beer flows like wine....."

GearHead
31st October 2004, 08:03 PM
it should be "welcome to the land where beer flows like water and all saab drivers are enthusasts"

DanF.
31st October 2004, 08:46 PM
not in my domain...... :nono;

ha
:cheesy:

Rob in Atlanta
1st November 2004, 10:39 AM
If you are interested in secret organizations and conspiracy and worldwide domination theories, you should check out the political teachings [rantings??] of Lyndon Larouche. This oddball frequent Presidental hopeful believes the world is divided into two camps: Neo-Aristotelians and Neo-Platonists. Both bent on world domination and fighting for power down through the ages. If my memory serves me correctly, he believes one of the camps is controlled out of Buckingham Palace and involves Jewish Bankers, Italian Aristocrats, and various other sorted and sundry groups. Perhaps you might believe this stuff, but for me it was an amusing read.

Rob in Atlanta

Saba
1st November 2004, 11:15 AM
Ive heard of the Illuminata before, I would like to know how they are all related.Ah those semen stains on dresses spread everywhere. :cheesy: :nono;

Willy Wonka
1st November 2004, 09:45 PM
Ok, Aristotelians are neat. They present an image of competance rewarded. 8) It's good for productivity and congeneality. :lol:
People hand out Larouche literature at traffic lights, here in NE US.