Am I the first to get hit? [Archive] - SaabCentral Forums

: Am I the first to get hit?

new92xowner
24-10-04, 08:36 PM
Well, I hope I'm the only one. My brand new linear got hit in the parking lot at work. Looks like it will be around $800.

Simon
25-10-04, 12:19 PM
What a nightmare! Did the offender own up or did you just find it like that?

benji9k
26-10-04, 01:05 AM
Well, I hope I'm the only one.

http://saabnet.com/tsn/bb/9-2X/index.html?bID=38

Not the only one.

It's pretty awful when some idiot that can't drive clobbers you anonymously in a parking lot, happened to be before. Some idiot in a Suburban didn't realize her truck was too big for the spot and tried to use the space my car was occupying.

Best of luck for it not to happen again.

Sam B
08-11-04, 02:03 AM
Well, I hope I'm the only one. My brand new linear got hit in the parking lot at work. Looks like it will be around $800.

I have not yet done an estimate on my damage, but I have been Hit twice already. First one was a hit and run parked on the street - dented passenger door; no scratches, just crumpled in. The second one was more minor - scrapped off paint on the rear bumper from someone turning too close. That was also a hit and run, this time in my parking lot.

The first one was in August, got the car at the end of June.

new92xowner
08-11-04, 07:52 AM
Well, for what it's worth, my dealer did the repair and an awesome job. They detailed the inside too.

Even though detractors argue that the 9-2x lacks thorough differentiation from the impreza, you'd never know that in an insurance adjustor or collision shop. Both struggled for parts and labor guidelines.