15" Vauxhall Alloys on a 95? [Archive] - SaabCentral Forums

: 15" Vauxhall Alloys on a 95?

JPD
4th October 2004, 01:44 PM
Hi. Just got a 98 95 on original 15"steel wheels with 205/65 tyres. I would like to fit some 2nd hand 15" alloys but Saab choice is limited. However Ebay has loads of Vauxhall / Opel wheels some of which look OK. Can anyone offer any advice re 15" Vectra or Omega wheels, or any other possible fits? (BMW, Renault etc)

Chris 9-5
4th October 2004, 02:17 PM
Several Vauxhall wheels do fit as the 9-5 shares Vectra hubs but you need to check the offset and PCD (bolt spacing) the factory wheels have an offset of ET49 (most over ET40 should fit) and a PCD of 5x110 (only this size will fit).

Why not look for some 16's or 17's and improve the looks and handling at the same time? 8)

JPD
4th October 2004, 02:41 PM
Thanks for this Chris, I will see what I can find. I am planning to stick at 15" as the car has 4 almost new 15" Michelins fitted and I am too tight to replace them. Also it is my wifes car and she would not notice if all the wheels were square!

ragtopcav
21st October 2004, 08:36 PM
Thanks for this Chris, I will see what I can find. I am planning to stick at 15" as the car has 4 almost new 15" Michelins fitted and I am too tight to replace them. Also it is my wifes car and she would not notice if all the wheels were square!Almost all of the 5 stud Vauxhall wheels will fit, only the older types for rwd Carltons/senators may offer an offset difference. There are quite a few of us with other 5 stud saabs that have took advantage of this commonality. I have a set of 16" Calibra Turbo alloys that I intend on equiping with trackday sticky tyres for my new900.