15" Vauxhall Alloys on a 95? [Archive] - SaabCentral Forums

: 15" Vauxhall Alloys on a 95?

JPD
04-10-04, 01:44 PM
Hi. Just got a 98 95 on original 15"steel wheels with 205/65 tyres. I would like to fit some 2nd hand 15" alloys but Saab choice is limited. However Ebay has loads of Vauxhall / Opel wheels some of which look OK. Can anyone offer any advice re 15" Vectra or Omega wheels, or any other possible fits? (BMW, Renault etc)

Chris 9-5
04-10-04, 02:17 PM
Several Vauxhall wheels do fit as the 9-5 shares Vectra hubs but you need to check the offset and PCD (bolt spacing) the factory wheels have an offset of ET49 (most over ET40 should fit) and a PCD of 5x110 (only this size will fit).

Why not look for some 16's or 17's and improve the looks and handling at the same time? 8)

JPD
04-10-04, 02:41 PM
Thanks for this Chris, I will see what I can find. I am planning to stick at 15" as the car has 4 almost new 15" Michelins fitted and I am too tight to replace them. Also it is my wifes car and she would not notice if all the wheels were square!

ragtopcav
21-10-04, 08:36 PM
Thanks for this Chris, I will see what I can find. I am planning to stick at 15" as the car has 4 almost new 15" Michelins fitted and I am too tight to replace them. Also it is my wifes car and she would not notice if all the wheels were square!Almost all of the 5 stud Vauxhall wheels will fit, only the older types for rwd Carltons/senators may offer an offset difference. There are quite a few of us with other 5 stud saabs that have took advantage of this commonality. I have a set of 16" Calibra Turbo alloys that I intend on equiping with trackday sticky tyres for my new900.