30th August 2004, 08:09 PM
Here they are.

Viggen99
30th August 2004, 10:17 PM
The stance and the rims really work nicely together......shweeet! :cheesy:

Good pic, btw.....it pops.

convertiblegirl
30th August 2004, 10:36 PM
Great looking rims on a great looking car!

Marks900SE
30th August 2004, 10:36 PM
You've got what looks like the same car I do, well depending on the mods. I also have done the clear corner and smoked turn signals. I also see that you have not tinted your windows yeah? I think it looks much cleaner without them tinted. But instead of the Viggen wheels, I decided on some 17" TSW's.

My website host doesnt allow direct linking to pictures, so heres my site where you can the TSWs at work.

Wheels (www.angelfire.com/theforce/saab/temp.html)

Mark

mike saunders
30th August 2004, 11:06 PM
Wow....Those Viggen wheels look sweet. I might reconsider getting rid of mine if my car eventually looks that good...

Hey Mark, those are the Hockenheims, right?
I love that style, really close to classic BBS, but I was a little worried about the extra weight. Has that been a problem for you?

Ozzy_UK
30th August 2004, 11:18 PM
no offence, but i was considering the TSW Hockenhiem R's having seen them on the car not sure im so keen now...
just dont thing they are the look i want for mine.
might go with the TSW Fly's in 18x8...
not sure yet...

any surguestions for about $500 (300)... im on a budget!?#@!

Turbo 900
31st August 2004, 12:33 AM
saablaxer18,

Are those 17" Moda R1's, actual facotry Viggen rims, or something else? Where did you get them? How much?

Also, is your car lowered?

Looks very nice- good job!

-Bill

Viggen99
31st August 2004, 04:09 AM
no offence, but i was considering the TSW Hockenhiem R's having seen them on the car not sure im so keen now...
not sure yet...

I'm with you on the Hockenheim R's.....always liked them from way back. However, I'm not so sure now....especially on the Viggen. :-?

The TSW Fly is nice for a > 5-spoke, but take a look at the TSW Razor......so shweeet :D
http://www.svenskafalg.se/program/bilder_04/400x400/tsw_razor.jpg

Ozzy_UK
31st August 2004, 08:22 AM
the tsw fly's i saw wernt 5 spoke....
they are 11 spoke
i like them anyway :D

like the razors too but can i get them for 300 for a set of 4!!! ($500)

plus love the color of the flys... not really silver more gun metal grey :)

Marks900SE
31st August 2004, 09:40 AM
Yes they are the Hokenhiem R's. I also liked how they resemble BBS wheels and a set of 17's were only $380, I took up the oppertunity. I agree that they do look great from a little distance, but they are wheels that just dont really look good in a picture. I have yet to be satisfied with a picture that Ive taken. I just think my car needs to be lowered then they will set in with the car. Of course there will always be weight issues and going from a 16x6.5" to a 17x8" there was noticable increase but for the grip that I have gained, it was worth it. Ive been able to take an on ramp at full highway speed as apposed to starting to slide at 55, highway is 65 here.

Mark

Viggen99
31st August 2004, 04:11 PM
the tsw fly's i saw wernt 5 spoke....
they are 11 spoke
i like them anyway :D

Ozzy_UK, that's what I said...."greater than" or ">" 5-spoke. I guess I should've just written the word out :P

saablaxer18
31st August 2004, 07:08 PM
Yeah, I bought these rims from a guy with a Viggen. I do like these rims but I really want deep dish wheels. My car is lowered with Intrax springs and Bilstein shock and struts. I have inside MBC, New Turbo, Itake, Turbo back JT 3' Exhaust, Dual A pillar pod filled with air/fuel, and boost guages.

Ozzy_UK
31st August 2004, 07:43 PM
ooops, my mistake... sorry, definately want those TSWs tho!!!
anyone wana sell me a set for less than $449? :D

SaabScott
31st August 2004, 10:56 PM
That looks great! 8)

bkrell
2nd September 2004, 09:19 AM
I like!

I also liked Mark's, too.

Marks900SE
2nd September 2004, 02:47 PM
I like!

I also liked Mark's, too.

:cheesy:

Mark

lukysaab
2nd September 2004, 10:01 PM
not sure yet...

Try Cheapwheels.com (http://www.cheapwheels.com/) You can get 4 rims for about $300 ~ $450 depending on size.

I really like the TSW AVUS R in 17 x 8". I think it will look pretty sweet on my Silver Viggen... :cheesy: