Hysterical [Archive] - SaabCentral Forums

: Hysterical

Alex
25-05-04, 03:08 PM
This (http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1389610&page=1) made my day.

And no, I didn't find it. :D

nutcase
25-05-04, 03:13 PM
Saw that earlier today on a different forum. I pointed out that I painted my discs. And then peeled the masking tape from the contact area!

Those discs look brand new!

cassonian
25-05-04, 03:15 PM
Needed cheering up, ta. Think he has is probably off down to Wilko's to buy a tin of thinners!

ragtopcav
25-05-04, 03:22 PM
Quality! :cheesy: I'm off to work in a minute or two, that has made me smile, cheers Alex

Mattlach
25-05-04, 04:04 PM
wow.

Not only is it amazing that the kid painted his rotors and pads, but if you look at his wheels, they are completely blocked anyway so you can't even see it.

Knowing how break grease siezes up pads, I can only imagine what PAINT does to them. Those pads are probably worthless now.

The rotors might be salvageable.

he meant to paint his calipers... hahaha...

Matthew
25-05-04, 05:13 PM
http://www.lomme.no/eric/images/redrotors4.jpg
:o

clg31187
25-05-04, 05:29 PM
wow, thats all I can say

Tweek's Turbos
25-05-04, 05:53 PM
Thats why I love the Votex. More fools than I can shake a stick at. :cheesy:

Munki
25-05-04, 06:05 PM
Thats why I love the Votex. More fools than I can shake a stick at. :cheesy:
Maybe they should rename it www.clowncentral.com :cheesy:

92-Vert
25-05-04, 07:02 PM
I really love the silver grass. :lol: :lol: Do you think he will change his name now?

Hey there really is a www.clowncentral.com.[/quote]

GearHead
25-05-04, 08:23 PM
what a dumb855.people that dumb should not be allowed near anything more complex than a rocking chair.

Vermont Saab
25-05-04, 08:51 PM
LMAO, I don't think I would want that guy repairing anything I own! :o

Mattlach
25-05-04, 09:01 PM
what a dumb855.people that dumb should not be allowed near anything more complex than a rocking chair.

Dont underestimate the potential danger of a rocking chair :nono;

GearHead
25-05-04, 10:30 PM
a really soft mat then?

Willy Wonka
25-05-04, 10:37 PM
Thank you Alex. :lol:
I'm still laughing.

MonkeyMan
25-05-04, 10:56 PM
BlaaaaaaaHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ohhh man this is unbelievable.

BEN

20Ted
25-05-04, 10:58 PM
Only on Vortex is that possible!

burnsside
25-05-04, 11:30 PM
wow.... no words can describe that - um wait "Typical VW Ricer Wannabie!"

valbowski1980
26-05-04, 01:09 AM
Is there no limit to how badly people can **** up their cars?

yfs87
26-05-04, 07:33 AM
the sad thing is i dont think there is... :-?
funny stuff tho...i think ill stay off the road for the next few days... :wink: :cheesy:

-wyeth

Dan1
26-05-04, 10:45 PM
i saw that awhile ago. the funniest thing is that you can't even friggen SEE the rotors, let alone the brake-pads, through the wheel and the hubcap. and then on top of that, assuming it wasn't a health-hazard, the paint would just scrape off after 1 touch of the brake.

i'm no einstin but wtf man...how stupid do you have to be to do that. what next. painting the tires?

goalkeeper21
26-05-04, 11:05 PM
[quote="Mattlach"]wow.

Not only is it amazing that the kid painted his rotors and pads, but if you look at his wheels, they are completely blocked anyway so you can't even see it.
quote]

I was just thinking that! I wouldn't say everyone on that forum though, you should read down a little I almost feel bad for the kid he was being harassed by the others, they were calling him a moron (which he totally deserves BTW) you guys should read on if you already haven't it is funny.
Tony

ragtopcav
27-05-04, 12:55 AM
I was just thinking that! I wouldn't say everyone on that forum though, you should read down a little I almost feel bad for the kid he was being harassed by the others, they were calling him a moron (which he totally deserves BTW) you guys should read on if you already haven't it is funny.
TonyI'd like to think if an over enthusiastic kid posted something like that on here they'd be politely shown the errors of there ways and guided down a more sensible path.

Dan1
27-05-04, 01:06 AM
TonyI'd like to think if an over enthusiastic kid posted something like that on here they'd be politely shown the errors of there ways and guided down a more sensible path.
well yeah...but come on. this is not rocket science here. this is just common sense.

ragtopcav
27-05-04, 01:12 AM
well yeah...but come on. this is not rocket science here. this is just common sense.You're quite right Bob, and I'd have to pick myself up off the floor too, but they'd never know it, I couldn't fling mud for the sake of it.

Also, can you imagine how much they'd have stank once he'd have got them warm the first few times :lol: .