The say something about someone thread. [Archive] - SaabCentral Forums

: The say something about someone thread.

Oliver
25th May 2004, 02:22 PM
As per title. You can say something about the person above you (obviously I have noone to comment on). This can be a general remark, funny story, anything goes...
Who goes first?

Munki
25th May 2004, 02:28 PM
Top bloke! He's got a great command of English, for a foreign fella, likes a drink, has a very understanding lady and was taught to swear in English properly by me.

Be gentle with me... :o

nutcase
25th May 2004, 02:48 PM
Person with issues. Chelsea???!!! :cheesy: Serious taste in beer tho. Not all bad then :P

kevitree
25th May 2004, 02:56 PM
Some looney that care in the community thought it could help. But instead deceided to give him a 99 and some spanners.

john-w
25th May 2004, 02:58 PM
When this guy does a job he does it properly, that is apart from his dancing :-? :-? :-?

Damm seems like me an kev posted at the same time, I was refering to Richard (nutcase) oh! well :oops: :oops:

ragtopcav
25th May 2004, 03:16 PM
A helpful and enthusiastic Saab owner whom is so keen he turns up to SC meets in his Ford Focus :cheesy: .

Munki
25th May 2004, 03:32 PM
A person I consider a friend but also an insufferable pedant. He has difficulty differentiating between the correct usage of who and whom....bless him! :cheesy:

Back of the net!

kevitree
25th May 2004, 03:36 PM
didnt think my dancing was that bad!? :o

ragtopcav
25th May 2004, 04:05 PM
He has difficulty differentiating between the correct usage of who and whom....bless him! :cheesy:

Back of the net! :lol: Priceless :lol: Told you I've got enough wooden spoons.

garry
25th May 2004, 07:25 PM
Nice car, shame about the towbar. :wink: :D

GearHead
25th May 2004, 07:28 PM
ummm... has more posts than me.he also lives on the british isles.

SaabScott
25th May 2004, 07:31 PM
Sometimes doesn't have much to say, but still makes his presence known! :wink: :cheesy:

sethsev7n
25th May 2004, 07:37 PM
Moderates the lounge forum and has a license plate that says LTL CAT

ricot83
25th May 2004, 07:48 PM
don't know him but has more posts than me :oops:

GearHead
25th May 2004, 07:50 PM
is an "Active Member". He is also from Connecticut.

Munki
25th May 2004, 08:06 PM
A tad unhinged but mostly harmless! :cheesy:

Scotty Mc
25th May 2004, 08:09 PM
Looked extremely drunk on a previous pic posted in the lounge :cheesy:

garry
25th May 2004, 08:38 PM
suspected mackam :roll: :P :D

jetman
25th May 2004, 08:50 PM
Could be worse. Could be Ace and Gary.

On edit: Spelling and Pictures!

SaabScott
25th May 2004, 09:23 PM
Owns too many Saabs and has a young son ...

And is quite a nice to boot! 8)

bassist5
25th May 2004, 09:32 PM
Has a NG900 and moderates the lounge.. Recently went on vacation to Florida, has two kids.

SaabScott
25th May 2004, 09:45 PM
Pays attention! :cheesy:

GearHead
25th May 2004, 10:28 PM
has a black NG 900 vert

jetman
25th May 2004, 10:35 PM
Nice kid from the middle of nowhere. Mom is doctor I think.
Scott does not have a vert.

MonkeyMan
25th May 2004, 11:20 PM
Obviously heads some sort of black market guitar ring, and also has a very cool Saab. Runs a mile about 10 seconds faster than me; I will beat him next year!

BEN

valbowski1980
26th May 2004, 01:12 AM
One of the better spoken primates out there.

DeLorean
26th May 2004, 01:14 AM
at times, can annoy me

;)

GB24Hours
26th May 2004, 01:21 AM
One of the more 'colorful' members... can be quite funny, but also a bit acidic at times. Genuinely likes to help others with problems concerning their Saabs, but doesn't suffer fools easily. Probably has forgotten more about 900's than I'll ever know, and loves to swap the tranny on his SPG!

2TURBOS
26th May 2004, 03:26 AM
From the colonies & has so far managed to post the longest reply on this thread :cheesy: :cheesy:

M. :)

(& I am sure not to know the next person on this thread! :cheesy: )

Edited for c**p spelling, sorry!

yfs87
26th May 2004, 07:38 AM
i have never seen this fellow before lol
his avatar is a sport wagon ;-)

-wyeth

Rhino2.3t
26th May 2004, 07:55 AM
with a car like that, clearly a man of outstanding good taste :wink:

very polite, by all accounts too.... huahauhahauahauh

Abbott 900
26th May 2004, 08:00 AM
Bought Paco's T16, so has even better taste!!!

yfs87
26th May 2004, 08:02 AM
has a 250hp vert, for which he should be praised for :-D
very helpful in all manners too :)

-wyeth

Rhino2.3t
26th May 2004, 08:13 AM
Bought Paco's T16, so has even better taste!!!

a taste strangely metallic, as i seem to have a coathanger lodged in my mouth :cheesy:

*careens back towards topic*

greenphotos
26th May 2004, 09:30 AM
clickclick.. swedish (heavy doored) clunk.(smile :D ) digdigdigdigVoooOOOOmmmmmmmmmm.. blublublublblubblub (SMILE some more :D :D :D )
*snick* blublublubblubblubbluboooooOOOOoooooMMMMM *tish* Bloo00MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm *tish* BlooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm *tish*

Has a great command of the Saab Turbo language (which makes me laugh every time I read it). And has a very nice motor, one day I hope to own one like it.

Matthew
26th May 2004, 09:41 AM
Honest and sociable chap who's good company. Recently bought a house with his fiancée Karyn. Had an financially interesting gearbox rebuild for his 9000 Aero, about which quite a few people are cross.

Learnt how to jump-start a car at Kodak :cheesy: (Next time put the car in gear, okay? ;) :P)

Oh and about that 9000 Aero - it's the shiniest motor you've ever seen. Yes, even shinier than yours Dave B! :cheesy:

4saabstoomany
26th May 2004, 09:50 AM
one of the most knowledgeable saab men on this forum. Has quite the nice saab (well it's been a while since i've posted, but back in the day he did anyway ;) ) Is very good at helping learners do DIY repairs step by step.

also one of the crazy moderators on this site, and is aparently selling his T16.

God knows he's helped me with my car before.

Rhino2.3t
26th May 2004, 09:54 AM
often seen with tool in hand 8) (check the avatar).. this man clearly knows his onions..

as far the T16S.. i'm hoping to be able to say in a few weeks time 'mmm it was looking a bit ropey when i got it compared to now' LOL its time to buff and tinker like never before..........

edit: drat theres a post in the way...
*thinks 'type faster, you fool'*
look up one :cheesy:

Jezzadee
26th May 2004, 09:59 AM
Has a Joycean turn of phrase for the phonetics of his Saab, treats acerbic asides with equanimity, usually hibernating but more active lately, can see a lot from his house.

DeLorean
26th May 2004, 10:06 AM
Likes to help people with C-900's, and is an avid lounge / C-900 workshop poster as well.

greenphotos
26th May 2004, 10:15 AM
Honest and sociable chap who's good company. Recently bought a house with his fiancée Karyn. Had an financially interesting gearbox rebuild for his 9000 Aero, about which quite a few people are cross.

Learnt how to jump-start a car at Kodak :cheesy: (Next time put the car in gear, okay? ;) :P)

Oh and about that 9000 Aero - it's the shiniest motor you've ever seen. Yes, even shinier than yours Dave B! :cheesy:

Thanks Matthew! :cheesy:

Matthew - Is a great guy that has more knowledge than I think I will ever have about the internal workings of Saabs. Owns a rather shiny red c900 and even shinier bumpers :wink: :P

Edit:
Rhino2.3t - I see what you mean about typing faster! (http://home.btconnect.com/greenphotos/SaabonShow.jpg) :cheesy:

GearHead
26th May 2004, 10:33 AM
has a really cool 9000,if I say so myself :P

Rhino2.3t
26th May 2004, 10:39 AM
Has a Joycean turn of phrase for the phonetics of his Saab, treats acerbic asides with equanimity, usually hibernating but more active lately, can see a lot from his house.

my word, what an eloquent turn of phrase 8) i'm flattered (or scared i'm being watched - noone told me other people read these things, i thought it was all computer generated!)

while the Jezmeister excels through well written outburst..
he did fail, just on this occasion, to capitalise on an easy tool joke which was thrown in for good measure :cheesy:

GB24Hours
26th May 2004, 10:48 AM
I really like his sense of humor.

Abbott 900
26th May 2004, 10:50 AM
Is really into Gran Turismo for the playstation...

spence
26th May 2004, 12:29 PM
spends far too much time on s/c look at his posts :lol: its the same as the yaer my car was born :lol:

toenail
26th May 2004, 05:18 PM
must have tweeked his APC because he's partway into the red!

SaabScott
26th May 2004, 05:34 PM
Recently removed his headlight wiper motors as one of them was acting up ... is also away right now, hopefully having some fun!

And is a downright decent chap too! :cheesy:

SaabScott
26th May 2004, 05:36 PM
As per title. You can say something about the person above you (obviously I have noone to comment on). This can be a general remark, funny story, anything goes...
Who goes first?

I'm going to jump in the middle of this thread here for just a second ...

My hat off to Oliver for coming up with this topic! 8)

I think it is a great idea and it is very nice to think of things (generally nice things) to say about our fellow SC users!

Can one of the UK moderators buy that man a beer? :cheesy:

Oliver
26th May 2004, 06:01 PM
Can one of the UK moderators buy that man a beer? :cheesy:

I'M THE ONE BUYING BEERS HERE!!
No, seriously, they already have (thanks Heavy- "Heuwghardn!?"-T for the "Hoegaarden" , and "do you mind!? Munki" for the "Ciney" :cheesy: ) We should do it again sometime.

On a brighter note, Saabscott's a righteous man, with an.. er... black... Saab, and undoubtebly one of the best mods on the forum :wink:
Oh and he looks completely different than I expected him to look :P

Come on then, what've you got in stall for me :cheesy:

nutcase
26th May 2004, 06:19 PM
Should hopefully have recieved some cash by now, but hasn't let me know yet! ;)

An absolutely top guy, who I have had the great pleasure to meet on a couple of occasions, and his lovely and very understanding girlfriend!

And I still havn't drunk teh last bottle of beer he gave me :oops:

Munki
26th May 2004, 07:28 PM
"do you mind!? Munki" for the "Ciney" :cheesy: ) We should do it again sometime.
LOL! I think another Belgian Beer run is a top idea. Maybe to Ghent this time.

Back on topic.

Will he ever get that 99 on the road...? :cheesy:

stuart_mc
26th May 2004, 07:59 PM
^^^ is allergic to children :o

ragtopcav
26th May 2004, 08:24 PM
Is desperately searching for a Jaffa Cake 8)

SaabScott
26th May 2004, 08:52 PM
Is among one of the 3 guys on this site who could start a thread dedicated soley to Rush! :cheesy:

jetman
26th May 2004, 08:55 PM
Other than the Rush thing, I couldnt think of a bad thing to say about the guy. A very positive and friendly guy.

bassist5
26th May 2004, 08:57 PM
Plays guitar and likes good music!

convertiblegirl
26th May 2004, 09:03 PM
A guy who is relativly close to me in age and drives a nice classic :)

jetman
26th May 2004, 09:04 PM
A girl!

ellison
26th May 2004, 09:07 PM
I hope no one posts ahead of me...

ok...nice girl...loves her car and her man...always has an opinon of what is going on and knows what she is talking about when it comes to Saabs.

bassist5
26th May 2004, 09:13 PM
drives a nice classic :)

I wish.. it's not mine yet... :cry:

ragtopcav
26th May 2004, 09:13 PM
Ellison; A Paddy misplaced in Connecticut :cheesy: who caused a stir in the 'a game' thread. :lol:

I'll get mi' kilt :wink:

SaabScott
26th May 2004, 10:30 PM
A girl!

I hope no one posts ahead of me...

ok...nice girl...loves her car and her man...always has an opinon of what is going on and knows what she is talking about when it comes to Saabs.

That sounds a lot like Jetman! :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Sorry ... I couldn't pass this up! :roll:

Timing is everything!

DeLorean
26th May 2004, 10:39 PM
One of the... aheem, nicer moderators on SC. :cheesy:

sethsev7n
26th May 2004, 10:59 PM
Has posted the most in this thread, i believe !

brunp
26th May 2004, 11:30 PM
Someone who has an affinity for the obvious. I wonder if this will generate any more comments about me:

http://www.pbrun.net/saabcentral/dancingAvatar.gif

CleveSaab
26th May 2004, 11:36 PM
Nice guy, and obviously a geek into Spider-Man and the Transformers! :D Probably played AD&D, too. ;)

GB24Hours
27th May 2004, 12:52 AM
When I first came to SaabCentral, his posts were among some of the first ones that I read, and based at least partly on his attitude I decided that I liked the people around here! They remind me a lot of the members at my site.

(And I still enjoy reading Cleve's posts!)

Cuba
27th May 2004, 01:05 AM
Likes oranges (Valencia), walks on the beach, movies, has a website devoted to GT's http://www.granturismobynumbers.com/ , thinks stupid people are stupid, has a lead foot, has a thing for baby ruth's and is generally a pretty nice guy.

Paco
27th May 2004, 05:41 AM
Has been suspected of posting under the affluence of incohol...(pot to Kettle....can you hear me???) and fuelling envy for his sun-drenched location :cheesy:

SaabScott
27th May 2004, 06:23 AM
Now counts Jag as one of his vehicles and just recently sold his T16 to someone that has an obvious appreciation for good motor cars!

He is also someone I have not encountered in chat yet. :roll:

Rhino2.3t
27th May 2004, 06:28 AM
bbbooooOOOOOOooommMMMMM *tish* bbbboooooOOOOOoommmmMMMM *tish*

sorry.

i promise to calm down and slow my row in a few days :cheesy:

so many here with endearing taste in cars...

nutcase
27th May 2004, 06:40 AM
Has just bought a new car and seems reasonably pleased with it :)

Rhino2.3t
27th May 2004, 06:43 AM
the nutster will be equally raucous once he's up and running.. here's hoping! :D

yfs87
27th May 2004, 07:34 AM
you know how u look out the window rhino...to see if that t16 is there...well look again...BECAUSE ITS GONE MUAH HAHAHAHA!!!...i wish...you really are the master of the T16 sounds. :)

-wyeth

Rhino2.3t
27th May 2004, 07:58 AM
i'm smitten. for your mockery i did actually stand up and check it was still smiling outside by the pavement then..

fact is, i'd hear any attempt to drive it away.. but what if some thieving chav simply rolled it down the road?

That's it, QR hubs and super aero's safely under the bed every night without fail.

greenphotos
27th May 2004, 08:06 AM
That's it, QR hubs and super aero's safely under the bed every night without fail.

I'll be round for the body kit tonight then. :cheesy:

Rhino2.3t
27th May 2004, 08:09 AM
dammit don't make me sleep in it. :wink:

..hmm tis quite comfy though..

Paco
27th May 2004, 08:19 AM
Needs a radar detector.... take it from me :roll: :wink:

(Just to get a little "on-topic" again... :cheesy: )

Rhino2.3t
27th May 2004, 08:25 AM
anti-radar paint.. mind you so far i haven't had any problems with excess speed. (yeah right)

My biggest hurdle (literally) so far is the rather large kerb and off camber pavement outside the local chipshop..

just low enough to scrape the front bib for everyones entertainment while queueing up for some snap..
Plus the chinese guy who run's the chippie said 'you exhaust make win-dow rattle' :cheesy: priceless.

Abbott 900
27th May 2004, 08:30 AM
Turbo charged... Anti Radar Paint... Nobody can stop us now JJ, nobody...

[sorry, i'll get my coat] :cheesy:

Rhino2.3t
27th May 2004, 08:35 AM
Turbo charged... Anti Radar Paint... Nobody can stop us now JJ, nobody...

[sorry, i'll get my coat] :cheesy:

'god is our co-pilot? its a ferrari, two seats. Where's he gonna sit? huh?'

Paco
27th May 2004, 08:37 AM
"What are you, some kind of nut? Who do you think you are??"

"Tun-tun-TAHHHHHH!... I am Captain Chaos, and this is my faithful companion Kato.... say "hello", Kato......>pause< Been a cop long?????" :cheesy:

Rhino2.3t
27th May 2004, 08:53 AM
my apologies.. i just had to.

Fenderbaum: Why'd he call me Shorty?
Jamie Blake: 'Cause you're small. Small. S - M - all.

California Highway Patrolman: Headquarters, we are still in pursuit of the black Lamborghini.
Dispatcher: Car 42, you've been in pursuit for two hours. Another five minutes and you'll be in Arizona.
California Highway Patrolman: Yeah, and we're going to stay in pursuit until we catch them.
Dispatcher: It didn't take us THAT long to catch Dillinger.

J.J. McClure: Look, we can't have a car with numbers on it. So, we're going to have to disguise the car somehow.
Victor Prinsi: Alright.
J.J. McClure: How about a big, black limousine with diplomatic plates?
Victor Prinsi: Nah!
J.J. McClure: Nah. I know, a bloodmobile. They wouldn't stop a bloodmobile, would they?
Victor Prinsi: Nah!
J.J. McClure: Nah.
Victor Prinsi: An ice cream truck! Yeah, an ice cream truck! Y'know, they gotta get there before it melts!

J.J. McClure: Excuse me. Excuse me. Hey, Mad Dog!
Mad Dog: Hey, J.J!
J.J. McClure: Look, you probably didn't realize this, but the parking lot's outside.
Mad Dog: I know. The brakes went out.
J.J. McClure: Who do you think you are? The president?
imitating Richard Nixon

Brad drives through the bar on his motorcycle
Fenderbaum: What in the hell was that?
Jamie Blake: Oh, that must've been the entry of the National Safety Council.

Batman: Mad Dog, you ARE going to take the shortcut to the Interstate, aren't you?
Mad Dog: We're here to win, ain't we? If you're gonna be a bear, BE A GRIZZLY!
Both: ARRR!

Shaky Finch: Come on! 1000 miles on one wheel? We're trying to win a race, not set a record!

The Greek: Jamie Blake! Yeah, you used to drive that Formula One. When high-buttoned shoes were in style!

J.J. McClure: What's Dr. Gay do?
Victor Prinsi: He's my shrink. He was committed yesterday.
J.J. McClure: Why?
Victor Prinsi: He was smoking bananas. He gets very upset when he talks to 'Him'.
J.J. McClure: So do I!

Mr. Foyt: Terrorists my dimpled ***! These people make terrorists look like the Sisters of Charity! These guys are Cannonballers!
Pamela Glover: What is that? A bowling team?

Fenderbaum: Isn't that J.J. McClure?
Jamie Blake: He's nothing. Don't worry about him. It's the Blimp next to him! The Blimp! When he puts on that mask, he'll blow your goddamn doors off!

J.J. McClure: Thanks to you, Victor, we do not have a female patient in the back. Thanks to your wonderful cousin Tessie.
Victor Prinsi: Well, it's not my fault that she didn't fit in the stretcher!
J.J. McClure: She doesn't fit in the AMBULANCE!

J.J. McClure: I'm sure that doctor's a very sweet man, basically.
Victor Prinsi: Oh, thank you.
J.J. McClure: But don't you ever tell me where you found him. Ever.

J.J. and Victor are pulled over by two priests in a red Ferrari
Victor Prinsi: Nice car, Father!
Jamie Blake: Thank you, a**hole.

J.J. is upset that Captain Chaos has disappeared
J.J. McClure: When you don't want him he's around! When you want him he's not around! I'm gonna go get a beer!
Captain Chaos: DA-DA-DUM!

8valvegrowl
27th May 2004, 09:23 AM
Ha ha ha! I love the old "Cannonball Run"....fun flick...

Obviously into the old skool.

Paco
27th May 2004, 11:54 AM
You forgot...

"We could get a black Trans-Am.....nah...it's been done" :wink:

ageybaby
27th May 2004, 12:28 PM
now paco he's the original pringle poisoner :o :o n please nobody ask him about ferrari's (or do n sit back fer 3 hours fer a laugh) :nono; :nono; :nono; :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Rhino2.3t
27th May 2004, 01:10 PM
hailing from Excetera, i'm reckoning on him being a decent kind of chap.. :wink:

plus anyone willing to mock the mountain of virtue that is Paco deserves hearty recognition.. :cheesy:

...hmm and to think i edited out the 'nah its been done' quote from the list of 'ballrun jokes - little did i know it was the Pacmeisters favourite..

Oliver
27th May 2004, 01:51 PM
^^
Needs to LEAVE THE THREAD ALONE!!! :cheesy:
And has the wrong name btw :roll: :nono;

stevehayes01
27th May 2004, 01:58 PM
Don't really know Oliver but I've seen him around and he seems like an alright guy. Had a good idea for this thread until it got hijacked!! :lol: :lol:

Rhino2.3t
27th May 2004, 02:11 PM
mr.Hayes is from america and he too has an excellent vehicle.
also seems a level kinda guy..

Oliver has an excellent name, a sharp eye for detail :wink: and yet another excellent car.

(happy now? :cheesy: )

i'm trying to leave the thread alone. i promise.
i really am.
it wasn't me anyway *looks over at Paco*

ellison
27th May 2004, 02:29 PM
Has made a record number of posts on this thread and LOVES to hijack threads!

Rhino2.3t
27th May 2004, 02:40 PM
a quintessential lady (she must be to hang out here :wink: )

i just can't help but hijack threads.

i have ADD for grownups.

its genetic? - blame my folks i guess.

Halcyon
27th May 2004, 03:14 PM
Rhino - the original Turbo Nutter :o

"Wenn ist das Nunstuck git und slotermeyer? Ja! Beiherhund das oder die flipperwald gersput!"

Rhino2.3t
27th May 2004, 03:31 PM
to quote 'performance car' magazine circa 198*...

'valves versus boost?'

i'll take both, thanks. 8)

awfully nice chap (keeping on thread)

If is the Nunstuck git and slotermeyer? Yes! Beiherhund this or pinball machine-forest gersput

erm.. 8)

Halcyon
27th May 2004, 05:12 PM
Sorry, It was from Monty Python and it was the German translation of the "Funniest joke in the World" I'm guessing that babel couldn't cope with it? :cheesy:

Rhino2.3t
27th May 2004, 05:15 PM
'mmm i knew i recognised it from somewhere'
*dons flat cap and slippers*

babel for me if noone else.. :roll:

/strictly on topic - nice car, top bloke, pet wolf, etc./

stevehayes01
27th May 2004, 05:21 PM
I think he is a good guy with a love of saab's that is bound and determined to have the most postings within this thread!!! :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

SaabScott
27th May 2004, 06:12 PM
Lives in sunny SoCal and frequents chat!

Angua
27th May 2004, 06:18 PM
Seams a really nice guy. Would like to meet him and his family if we were ever in Canada.

ragtopcav
27th May 2004, 06:22 PM
Goldie Hawn look a like in here prime [Goldie that is], which is nice :wink: and has turned into a turbo nutter to boot :o

ageybaby
27th May 2004, 07:06 PM
his missis is gorgeous :cheesy: :cheesy: :wink: :wink: pity he owns an na 900 really, but they dont mind a knees up either (doesn't suffer from pringle poisoning that i know of) :cheesy: :nono;

Munki
27th May 2004, 07:24 PM
Wrote off my B&B :evil:

:cheesy:

SaabScott
27th May 2004, 09:21 PM
Might be heading to Canada for vacation just to get a taste of the SaabScott BBQ! :cheesy:

Angua, you are more than welcome any time!
Even if you have that beer drinking, NA NG900 driving, Rush loving, Ford employee, with you! :wink: :cheesy:

greenphotos
28th May 2004, 03:15 AM
Lives in a top class country that is the only place I've found that sells 'Beaver Tails' as a snack.

Chose the right colour for his car!

Mark
(http://home.btconnect.com/greenphotos/SaabonShow.jpg) :cheesy:

spence
28th May 2004, 04:16 AM
has a very shiney car i think he likes the colour :cheesy:

Stuart
28th May 2004, 04:17 AM
Came over for some pillaging many many years ago and has ended up in Viking Heaven.

Bladdy nice bloke...

spence
28th May 2004, 06:26 AM
i cant stop posting from the dead. nice bloke (tv star)the cars the star and cant stop collecting saabs :wink:

TFatC
28th May 2004, 09:30 AM
Makes the odd comment I do not understand :roll: but top feller anyway! :cheesy:

bassist5
28th May 2004, 09:59 AM
Has like.. 950,000 cars :o :o :o :o :o :cheesy:

saab90089
28th May 2004, 10:09 AM
from utah

ian

Munki
28th May 2004, 01:59 PM
Shares his first name with me...

ragtopcav
28th May 2004, 02:36 PM
and me :wink:

nutcase
28th May 2004, 02:40 PM
But not me :)

Raggy - top bloke, but I think I've only ever seen him with his head under the bonnet of a GM900. Does he ever come out?

bassist5
28th May 2004, 02:43 PM
Probably started the longest thread in the history of SC in the 99 forum :o :cheesy:

Stefano
28th May 2004, 03:58 PM
Has Italian roots :D , loves his parent's Saab but now fell in love with a land yacht :nono;

He's also one of the most sincere guys here. What he thinks, he says. :cheesy:

SaabScott
28th May 2004, 06:04 PM
Gave us links to the on-line Saab club in Italy.

Is now in the US ...

Munki
29th May 2004, 07:01 AM
Likes the occassional pie... :wink:

nutcase
29th May 2004, 07:34 AM
Likes the occasional Erdinger :!

GearHead
29th May 2004, 07:46 AM
turbo nutter :lol:

chico_85
29th May 2004, 08:10 AM
A young dude in his sophomore year. Doesn't even have a driver license yet :o but is in the process of getting one. :wink:

SaabScott
29th May 2004, 09:57 AM
Is new to the lounge (I have never seen you before), but has the right avatar thing happening there! :cheesy: (love that pic! 8) )

bassist5
29th May 2004, 12:35 PM
Lives in Canada and likes hockey

Jezzadee
29th May 2004, 01:11 PM
Has his own band, likes music I've never heard of, is still waiting for a Saab meet in Utah with more than 1 other car.

nutcase
29th May 2004, 01:17 PM
Someone who was so scared of blowing his car up on the rollers the relief on his face to find out it was running spot on was immeasurable!

Probably as scared as I'll be first time mine goes on!

Jezzadee
29th May 2004, 01:46 PM
:cheesy: LOL, shame no-one got before and after pics.

Has shown perseverance in the extreme with his car, managed to organise a junkyard session in defiance of all known common sense, earned his nickname in full leading a convoy of modded C900's who had trouble keeping up with his Metro.

Saabian
30th May 2004, 02:23 AM
Assuming his avitar is of his car, he has an admirable looking car with an admirable amount of horsepower.

-Ian

bassist5
30th May 2004, 11:09 AM
Dude about my age who works in a dealership.

Oliver
30th May 2004, 12:32 PM
Brings out emotions of symphaty in people when rambling on how much he'd like his own Saab. Still wish you the best of luck. Don't buy the Merc. You'll commit suicide within a week, after which the car will be sold to another young man who in his turn 'll kill himself, etc :nono;

Saabian
30th May 2004, 04:04 PM
Dude about my age who works in a dealership.

(Repair shop actually)

Looks sort of like John Lennon with those glasses on.

Jezzadee
30th May 2004, 04:24 PM
Said some very nice things about my car earlier :cheesy:

GearHead
30th May 2004, 05:43 PM
love your car very nice. :P

bassist5
31st May 2004, 11:14 AM
We're both in the same grade.

DeLorean
31st May 2004, 03:24 PM
Was looking to buy a very slow Mercedes, and is in a band

GearHead
31st May 2004, 05:07 PM
has replaced numerous transmissions

SaabScott
31st May 2004, 06:43 PM
Has been around for quite a while, one of the regulars in the lounge.

GearHead
31st May 2004, 07:01 PM
thank you! :P

Lives in Canada,my neibor (literaly,check a map of Idaho and Canada.Then look for Lewiston,only about 150 miles away from canadia)

bassist5
1st June 2004, 05:03 PM
one of my closest neighbours on this board.

jetman
1st June 2004, 05:04 PM
If this kid rocks as hard as I think he does, he can definately come and party with me!

ragtopcav
1st June 2004, 07:08 PM
Jetman, our resident Canadian 'punk daddy' :cheesy:

jetman
1st June 2004, 08:00 PM
Jetman, our resident Canadian 'punk daddy' :cheesy:

If only you could see me now, all dressed in a suit and everything. I look like a kitten gone for a swim. poor me.

SaabScott
1st June 2004, 08:13 PM
Ragtopcav - all round nice guy, likes Rush more than any other group!

Jetman - also all round nice guy, but needs to have his taste in music checked, especially since he and Rush are both Canadian! :cheesy:

jetman
1st June 2004, 08:32 PM
I'm not sure that nice is a word that many people use to describe me. Obnoxious, riot, over the top are more like it.
Scott on the other hand, we should send to the UN. Havent run into many people that can find the diplomatic middle line so fast! :cheesy:

SaabScott
1st June 2004, 10:10 PM
Scott on the other hand, we should send to the UN. Havent run into many people that can find the diplomatic middle line so fast! :cheesy:

Good thing this is the "say something nice ..." thread.

Jetman ... loves his son, yes, even more than his Saabs! :cheesy:

sjhudon
1st June 2004, 10:10 PM
I like the ladies and the bottle.... hey no one said you couldn't say something about yourself!

Saabian
1st June 2004, 10:29 PM
I like the way sjhudon thinks

-Ian

sjhudon
1st June 2004, 10:30 PM
But just in case, Saabian can recognize a good idea when he see's it! :cheesy:

SaabScott
1st June 2004, 10:33 PM
Has the same name as me! :cheesy:

Must be a cool guy! 8)

Oliver
2nd June 2004, 07:10 AM
Good thing this is the "say something nice ..." thread.

No it isn't. :cheesy:

Your son plays the guitar!!

Paco
2nd June 2004, 08:20 AM
Has a finely-honed technique for Saab 900 tarmac adhesion testing...... :wink: ( not to mention developing the ultimate experiment for establishing the friction co-efficient of Saab paintwork on off-ramp guard rails...)

Abbott 900
2nd June 2004, 08:26 AM
Has a love of all Italian cars, and the Cannonball Run... 8)

TFatC
2nd June 2004, 11:25 AM
STILL has his Vert despite it being for sale at a ridiculously cheap price :cheesy: (free plug!) :cheesy:

bassist5
2nd June 2004, 05:28 PM
One of the few people with a 92 :o

Matthew
2nd June 2004, 06:35 PM
Wrote a very cool post about his band 8)

Stefano
2nd June 2004, 07:57 PM
One of the most valued expert DIYers in this board.
His avatar doesn't lie! :cheesy:

Saabian
2nd June 2004, 09:23 PM
Judging by his name and location, I'm assuming he's got some Italian in him. Damn fine people if I must say. (my Grandfather is from Abruzzi)

-Ian

Stefano
2nd June 2004, 10:08 PM
If the Avatar is his real face, he looks like John Lennon with 30lbs more.

His Grandfather is from the same region my mother is 8) .

Oliver
3rd June 2004, 06:43 AM
Has a finely-honed technique for Saab 900 tarmac adhesion testing...... :wink: ( not to mention developing the ultimate experiment for establishing the friction co-efficient of Saab paintwork on off-ramp guard rails...)

You call that finely honed!?? I once barely missed two trees and another time almost didn't miss the guardrail :roll:

Stefano: who buys a WHITE 9000!? :cheesy: :nono; :wink:

Cuba
3rd June 2004, 07:21 AM
Quite particular. Likes to know where the draft is coming from. Will hold a stick of burning incense to establish in house air paterns. Listens intently to sounds that don't exist. Would like to own an organ but not sure whether he should buy one without knowing how to play.

TFatC
3rd June 2004, 07:54 AM
Allways offbeat and guaranteed to brighten the day :cheesy:

SaabScott
3rd June 2004, 07:28 PM
Owns more Saabs than a single indivdual should! :o
But is ready to help a fellow Saab owner in a pinch.

Also has a Saab there with my name on it ... now if I could just find a way to get it over here ... :roll:

SaabScott
5th June 2004, 08:13 AM
Is a downright nice guy! :cheesy:
And will be with a bunch of Saab owners tomorrow at the 1000 Islands!

Sorry, couldn't let this thread drop!

DeeCee
5th June 2004, 06:37 PM
: is from Canada and very polite when executing his Mod.powers. (b0ll0king me for swearing :cheesy: )

ellison
6th June 2004, 01:54 AM
Sorry, but absolutely have no clue who you are, but you seem very nice and if are a part of this website you must be a decent individual! :cheesy:

SaabScott
6th June 2004, 06:13 AM
Hmmmm ... Ellison has been around for quite a while, but has only recently been very active on the site.
She has also been known to frequent the chat room.

From what I have observed, she can not only hold her own, but she does quite well matching wits with some of the long time regulars around here! :cheesy:

A very plesant person to converse with!
She is also Irish ...