SaabCentral Forums banner

Clear Corners

5K views 61 replies 23 participants last post by  john-w 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if on the old 900's, if you can replace the corner signal lights, with clear corners? Are they actually manufactured, or would they have to be custom made?

#12 ·
Check out here for currency conversions!

http://www.xe.net/ucc/

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR size=1 color=black></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-07-16 17:39, Matty wrote:
okay, how much is 895kr in canadian dollars? and also 395kr?
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR size=1 color=black></TD></TR></TABLE>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Simon on Jul 16, 2002 7:12pm ]</font>

#22 ·
I think those clear indicators look really nice - and since they suit all other Saab models so well, why wouldn't they look good in a post-87 model as well?

About rear lights, I think single-colour rear lights would also be an improvement.
They could be red, black, clear etc.
Problem is you can't get such things anywhere... In my project's progress, I would be interested in a set of two even if they were a bit expensive. Do you know if anyone has had a set custom made to any car?
It probably wouldn't require more than replacing the lenses and bulbs, right?

#24 ·
all red taillights would be sweet. I am sure that you could get them custom made no problem. Probably set ya back about 200 bucks, whatever that is in euro's or whatever currency you use.
I had a guy once who was goin to make me clear/white tailights for that price but then i backed out because i thought that would just be wrong.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.