Viggen in NorthAndover,Ma who? [Archive] - SaabCentral Forums

: Viggen in NorthAndover,Ma who?

DirtyGriffin
22nd May 2004, 08:31 PM
I was driving through andover,ma today and I saw a Silver Viggen all pimped out! Just wondering if they are part of these forums? JUst wanted to tell that person they have a sick car!

convertiblegirl
22nd May 2004, 10:11 PM
I believe I have seen the same viggen...nice lookin car!

DirtyGriffin
22nd May 2004, 10:24 PM
Yeah he look like a young kid nice rims and it looked like he had a tac on the dash board,

Automaggot
22nd May 2004, 10:55 PM
WTF is with all the Viggens in NH and Mass?? There are two around my work, a yellow one and a blue one; both VERY nice!

TurboRush91
23rd May 2004, 01:48 AM
I have a silver viggen, and I did come blowing through MA today, but it wasn't me, I'm all stock, except for a bit of tint.. :wink: :cheesy:

ps. I always see a grey viggen with a yellow sticker on it on I95 right around Portsmouth, caught it today at a stop light (I was in another car) with a very cute looking girl driving it...

DirtyGriffin
23rd May 2004, 02:32 PM
Nice.. i dont know what it is I see a Black Viggen parked in a driveway everyday in grovland. His tags say Viggen I think!The day i saw that silver one i saw a viggen conv. too

TurboRush91
23rd May 2004, 03:29 PM
Damnet, time to sell the car, I bought it becuase there weren't that many, now they are everywhere! :cheesy:

Automaggot
23rd May 2004, 05:41 PM
I'll trade you my Linear 2.0t for it. :cry:

Slowpc
23rd May 2004, 08:12 PM
heh , still none i have seen around here on the cape... Looks like i am one of the few down here...

Stephen Z
23rd May 2004, 09:15 PM
on my way home from work friday night i thought i'd cruise Revere beach i saw a silver viggen up ahead of me , criusing about 10 miles below the speed limit it was an elderly couple (I mean older than dust) the wife was driving i followed them until they pulled into their senior condo complex i just shook my head

baco99
23rd May 2004, 09:46 PM
i see them all the time here west of Boston. i want to drive one!

candiazoo
23rd May 2004, 11:05 PM
I have a silver viggen, and I did come blowing through MA today, but it wasn't me, I'm all stock, except for a bit of tint.. :wink: :cheesy:

ps. I always see a grey viggen with a yellow sticker on it on I95 right around Portsmouth, caught it today at a stop light (I was in another car) with a very cute looking girl driving it...

Think I've seen her too, Rush. I pass that way every day.

Mike

PS - Actually, most of the SAAB drivers I pass heading South on I95 from NH to Danvers are women.

convertiblegirl
24th May 2004, 06:08 PM
and don't women look cute drivin em :D

Automaggot
24th May 2004, 06:20 PM
Kapow! The tripple post!

My girlfriend drives a 900SE, so yea, girls do look cute in Saabs. 8)

DirtyGriffin
24th May 2004, 06:30 PM
Girls in saabs Hot
Girls in Saab Conv. Way Hot
Girls in Viggens Priceless

convertiblegirl you know what i'm talking about!

candiazoo
24th May 2004, 08:51 PM
:)

I wish I had made the Boston trip (Swedish car day) last fall and got to meet all of you turkeys.

Vermont Saab
24th May 2004, 08:59 PM
:)

I wish I had made the Boston trip (Swedish car day) last fall and got to meet all of you turkeys.

Oh, well this years Sweedish Car Days will be here before you know it!

candiazoo
24th May 2004, 10:29 PM
True! And I won't have my wife having another baby at that time, like last year. :) I could bring my son too! That would be even more fun!

Mike

DirtyGriffin
25th May 2004, 10:57 AM
What time is the swedish car day this year? It better not rain!

Zander
22nd June 2004, 09:51 PM
There is a guy who has a silver viggen who surfs/paddle boards out on Plum Island, ma, all the time I see so many viggens in the area

Zander
22nd June 2004, 09:54 PM
Dirty, U know of someone in newburyport who has a black NG900 SE with 17's and it is all tinted up, they live right on Rt 113, Sweet looking 900

Fast_Ed
23rd June 2004, 01:44 PM
I saw a black 3dr Viggen on the way back from Boston Friday.. It contained one of those priceless cute-girls- driving-a-Viggen. Unfortunately I was still driving the rental :evil: :evil: and quite mired in traffic..

Picked up the Viggen a mere 4 hours later :cheesy:

Got a check engine light 15 hours or so after that.. :evil:

And I'm a pedestrian again today.. :x

But hopefully I'll have her back tonight :roll:

CleveSaab
23rd June 2004, 02:55 PM
Kapow! The tripple post!

My wife doesn't look cute in her Saab. She looks downright H-O-T!!! :D

Mattlach
23rd June 2004, 06:07 PM
And I'm a pedestrian again today.. :x

But hopefully I'll have her back tonight :roll:

I PM:ed you earlier, but I think I saw your Viggen at the dealer! :)

If it is a silver Viggen that is!

I dropped off my 9-5 Aero this morning for some work at Newport Saab (Autocenter).

Mattlach
23rd June 2004, 06:08 PM
Kapow! The tripple post!

My wife doesn't look cute in her Saab. She looks downright H-O-T!!! :D

hey...

My engine is HOT. :P

CaptBrandini
23rd June 2004, 06:33 PM
Ive only seen one viggen around my area.... nice ice blue the plate says viggen too..

Fast_Ed
24th June 2004, 04:21 PM
Yep, PM-ed you back, but that's my baby. Leaking a bit of oil now.. This engine trouble has been a real nightmare. I'll be making some informative/vengeful posts once I actually have it back :roll: no need to make anyone mad who might be working on my car soon. :-?

I've seen four Viggens out here in Newport since I moved here a year ago: Grey, Black, Silver, and Blue.. Compared to the three including mine that I had seen previously.

DirtyGriffin
30th June 2004, 10:34 AM
Sweet thanks you guys for posting. Maybe we should all meet up some time! I'm down for a saab event but they are all to far.