for Paco's a jolly good fellow.. [Archive] - SaabCentral Forums

: for Paco's a jolly good fellow..

Rhino2.3t
22-05-04, 02:53 PM
clickclick.. swedish (heavy doored) clunk.(smile :D ) digdigdigdigVoooOOOOmmmmmmmmmm.. blublublublblubblub (SMILE some more :D :D :D )
*snick* blublublubblubblubbluboooooOOOOoooooMMMMM *tish* Bloo00MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm *tish* BlooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm *tish*
(repeat for 40 miles :D :D :D )

*into reverse 8) * blublublublublubububububbbbb.. silence.
(sit there smiling for 5 minutes)
*get out, lock car, remove coathanger from mouth - fail miserably*

*run upstairs, open curtains - look out window to check its still there*

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: back of the net.

Matthew
22-05-04, 03:03 PM
Dude, have you just bought Paco's T16S? :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

bassist5
22-05-04, 03:05 PM
I think he has.. lucky man..

Jezzadee
22-05-04, 03:09 PM
If James Joyce wrote a review of a T16S it wouldn't look much different. Excellent stuff.

Rhino2.3t
22-05-04, 03:33 PM
Dude, have you just bought Paco's T16S? :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

mmmhmmn 8)
(was it that obvious?)

i immediately followed c900 tradition - within 5 miles of departure a metallic grey c900 vert j-plate came the other direction (you know who you are :wink: ).. flashed the lights.. waved.. (changed up to fourth) :cheesy:
and he looked as if i'd stepped off another planet!
no wave, not even a v-sign. what a timmy.
well, i'll keep trying.

interestingly enough i DID get a nod and smile from an e-type jag.. wonders will never cease :roll:

Mattlach
22-05-04, 03:36 PM

mmmhmmn 8)
(was it that obvious?)

Wow..

I was under the impression Pacos T16 was in an uneconomically salvagable condition...

You using it for parts?

Rhino2.3t
22-05-04, 03:44 PM
yep all held together with gaffer tape and BS.

total loss my gary. 8)

don't know how anyone could say such a thing about such a pretty old car........... shame on you :cheesy:

Matthew
22-05-04, 04:19 PM
Welcome to Saab ownership 8) 8) 8) I am very sure you'll enjoy your stay :cheesy: :cheesy: Congrats on buying such a nice 900 too.

I think you'd better take the car out for another drive ;) :) :cheesy:

Rhino2.3t
22-05-04, 04:30 PM
another drive already? i'll have to put up with looking out of the window for now.. copious wine, BBQ's and saab's don't mix 8)

and funnily enough this is saab no.4, following a record three weeks or so 'being sensible' driving a solitary fiat (sadly now sold :cheesy: ).
believe it or not, mrs.Rhino decided enough was enough, and once insurance was secured the hunt was on..

(previously, very old EMS (lonnnnnng time ago), 9k 2.0fpt, 9k2.3fpt)

heli-saaber
22-05-04, 05:12 PM
Good man, Rhino!! Didn't take you long, huh? Remember to keep the angle grinder safely in its box this time or you'll give Paco kittens..... Drop by one fine evening so I can have a drool over the new arrival - an excuse to drive it again!

greenphotos
23-05-04, 11:45 AM
Congratulations (in the most happy but totally jealous way possible) It is a great car (as you seem to have found out)

I loved the vrooooms in your post. Very apt :cheesy:

Mark
:cheesy:

Abbott 900
24-05-04, 04:35 AM
Nice purchase there Rhino, I once followed Paco while I was driving my 250bhp vert, and I can assure you that thing truly flies... (Not to mention sounds great with that JT downpipe!!!)

Abbott 900
24-05-04, 04:36 AM

mmmhmmn 8)
(was it that obvious?)

Wow..

I was under the impression Pacos T16 was in an uneconomically salvagable condition...

You using it for parts?

It's his 9000 Carly that's had the headgasket go... The T16 goes like a rocket...

Paco
24-05-04, 05:09 AM
> .......... sobs .......... :cry:

:wink:

You'll soon be holding it in second through narrow villages just to hear the noise reverberating 8) ...it really is A LOT louder than you think it is :cheesy:

Indeed the 9000 Carly is kaput, the T16 is in excellent fettle after two years "attention" :wink:

The Carly got to 150 or so on ebay.... :nono; time to break the spanners out and rip off as much as possible before it goes to the breakers yard :(

Rhino2.3t
24-05-04, 05:15 AM
You'll soon be holding it in second through narrow villages just to hear the noise reverberating 8)
what like through the narrows in banwell? :cheesy:

already done that - went round twice for another go :cheesy: :cheesy:

yfs87
24-05-04, 08:03 AM
good man, congrats 8)

Rhino2.3t
24-05-04, 11:01 AM
hehe thanks for all the words of congratulation.. form an orderly queue for a go in it :cheesy:

pics of the first days tinkerage..

doubtless more to follow 8)

*stop blubbing Paco*