Everyone must read this....Hilarious!!!!! but true [Archive] - SaabCentral Forums

: Everyone must read this....Hilarious!!!!! but true

ricot83
20-05-04, 10:31 PM
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_957945.html?menu=

MonkeyMan
20-05-04, 10:34 PM
D'OH!!! :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BEN

valbowski1980
20-05-04, 11:11 PM
I would say that most adults don't need to be told where babys come from. Germany of all places too, last time I was there the locals (as well as the rest of the Europe) were not shy on the topic. Now Puritan New England I could understand.

brunp
20-05-04, 11:13 PM
umm....I don't know if I should laugh or cry. How can anyone not know this unless they are home-schooled, and haven't watched a single episode of anything on TV.

Did they think that kids magically arrived? How did they think children came into existence?

Now here is the kicker question....if they didn't know about the pleasures of sex, then does that mean they never saw each other in the nood?

Anyway...unbelievable story....

Paul

goalkeeper21
21-05-04, 12:28 AM
I thought that I did come from a stork. wow my mom has been lying to me all along! I'm gonna go cry. that is very funny though, I'm sure the doctor was laughing at them when they said they didn't have sex.
Tony

lionsgraphics
21-05-04, 12:40 AM
i really think it's fake, the main reason is that in almost every religion there's something about procreation and cheating on husband. Anyway either they're retarded or it's fake.

Edit by moderator...content was a little too graphic!

Saba
21-05-04, 01:48 AM
Did they think that kids magically arrived? How did they think children came into existence? Well given their upbringing, they probably did. Divine intervention and all that gobblygook.

Dan1
21-05-04, 02:56 AM
*gets out notepad*
Reason #381 why i am not religious: Interferes with intercourse.

yfs87
21-05-04, 07:44 AM
looks like i beat him to the hole by 20 years hahaha

Slaab4life
21-05-04, 08:26 AM
We are not talking retarded people here, but a couple who were brought up in a religious environment who were simply unaware, after eight years of marriage, of the physical requirements necessary to procreate.
Sooooo, what their saying is that mental intercourse doesn't work? Dang! Can picture the guy sitting their with his wife trying to "mentally will" a pregrancy, fingers on his temples chanting 'concieve a baby, concieve a baby.'

GearHead
21-05-04, 10:46 AM
I also beat him to the hole 20 years before him.poor bas****

Stefano
21-05-04, 02:56 PM
I think it's fake, because persons with such a religiuos background would go visit all the priests-nuns-assistants and such, before going to a fertility doctor. Ususally those people see the lack of children as a God's act, not as a physic diseas or problem.

lionsgraphics
21-05-04, 04:25 PM
sorry if i offended anyone with my previous unedited post. :)

92-Vert
21-05-04, 06:43 PM
As well you should be. I know that I was offended that I could not read what the offence was. :lol: Only kidding

bassist5
21-05-04, 07:07 PM
looks like i beat him to the hole by 20 years hahaha

Lmao!

Willy Wonka
21-05-04, 09:44 PM
The Thrill is Gone, baby. BBKing 8)
Not an issue in that relationship.
A Wolfe-isism: Going to try to convince the wife it's a new approach to happiness.
I can hear him now. I especially appreciated his irreverance.

spence
22-05-04, 04:09 PM
looks like i beat him to the hole by 20 years hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: