Look [Archive] - SaabCentral Forums

: Look

Rob Sandey
20-05-04, 03:57 PM
Look at what I got for nuffin today :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
Leather seats, Super Incas, 135,000 miles, quiet gearbox, no smoke form the turbo and sounding sweet. Blummin great hole in the core plug though :roll: oh and knackered battery. Don't know anything else as I only had in an hour, I'll jack it up and see if it is worth saving.

valbowski1980
20-05-04, 03:58 PM
Very nice. Does where you got it have any more?

Rob Sandey
20-05-04, 04:07 PM
No sorry, I got it from a freind who doesn't have time to sort it. Neither do I but I'll just make the time. :lol:

kevitree
20-05-04, 04:27 PM
perfect find m8 well done

now Mrs Rob can have the Turbo sh'es always wanted!

P.S If you need a hand with anything just give us a call

Rob Sandey
20-05-04, 04:36 PM
Cheers Kev I may bend you ear about core plug replacement, the Mrs want a vert now :o

pda
20-05-04, 04:38 PM
Nice one Rob :cheesy:

some more pics please,interior shoots :wink:

Paul

TFatC
20-05-04, 04:42 PM
If you need parts...... :cheesy:

Rob Sandey
20-05-04, 04:57 PM
Thanks TfatC you are a gent :wink:

Just took some inside shots Paul, dirty but all there in good nick. Didn't bother with a shot of the headlining as you have all seen a knackered one of them at some time or another :o I have been told that the garden has to be finished before I can touch it so I am out with the spade tomorrow. :-?

nutcase
20-05-04, 04:58 PM
Ooh, pukka! Nice interior :)

GearHead
20-05-04, 07:46 PM
you lucky ....... :lol:

SaabScott
20-05-04, 08:50 PM
OK ... I have to say it ...

The steering wheel is on the wrong side! :cheesy:

Way to go Rob ... I wish someone other than TfatC would offer me a free Saab! :wink: :cheesy:

Slowpc
20-05-04, 11:36 PM
heh , we need people giving away saabs in the northeast US here.

kevitree @ work
21-05-04, 02:44 AM
I see shes already adopted the PACO style of lets move the battery to somewhere completly less accessible

Rhino2.3t
21-05-04, 04:03 AM
I see shes already adopted the PACO style of lets move the battery to somewhere completly less accessible

*laughs manically* at least you don't have to clean up after his 'engineering' skills :wink:

garry
21-05-04, 04:48 AM
I do hope its not too bad on the underside.... That car looks like its worth some spit and polish.

Nice find :D

alan forsyth
21-05-04, 11:58 AM
very nice rob and a good price as well :cheesy:

Paco
21-05-04, 12:06 PM

*laughs manically* at least you don't have to clean up after his 'engineering' skills :wink:

Alan B taught me everything I know about intercooler location with knotted wires.........

Pity the poor sod who takes my 900 on........mwuhahahaha :cheesy:

Rob Sandey
23-05-04, 11:57 PM
Well c900 update I have been on a gardenathon all weekend trying to get enough brownie points to get to the c900 :roll: Sore hands and back but still a ways to go :evil:
I thought of Paco when driving it back with the battery in the footwell and jump leads through the passengers side window :o The battery is one of a bank that sits in Fowey's Trent lifeboat :cheesy: the guy who gave it to me said that they change the boats batteries every 2 years as a matter of couse so every 2 years he has lots of these cracking top spec batteried to get ride off :wink: Looks like I better get some arc welding cable and do the battery in the boot conversion ala Paco. :cheesy: Hopefully I will have something interesting to say about it soon if I ever get near it with some spanners :o

fura
24-05-04, 08:40 AM
Hey! My car has the same body and interiour colours :D No leather though :oops: but I like velour seats too :cheesy:

pda
24-05-04, 12:55 PM
Me wants the leather interior for my project :wink: :wink:

Paul

Rob Sandey
26-05-04, 12:05 AM
Sorry Paul Billie is having it either way, if the cars a goer she is selling her c900 and having that one if not she is having the interior for her c900 :o :roll: I'm not complaining as anything that stops her going on about getting a soft top is ok in my book.

Rob Sandey
26-05-04, 12:12 AM
Sorry Paul Billie is having it either way, if the cars a goer she is selling her c900 and having that one if not she is having the interior for her c900 :o :roll: I'm not complaining as anything that stops her going on about getting a soft top is ok in my book.

burnsside
26-05-04, 12:38 AM
i just want those rims.... someone have a set? Nice find man - looks like a good deal :!

pda
26-05-04, 02:54 PM
Your good wife is very lucky :wink: :wink:

now watch out for the speeding tickets :cheesy: :cheesy:

Paul