sad day - cut up by another saab [Archive] - SaabCentral Forums

: sad day - cut up by another saab

Jetset
19th May 2004, 05:42 PM
I couldn't believe it :(

Traveling on the M27 this evening, in busy traffic, all lanes full, start pulling along side and past a nice looking black 93-SS thinking I'll give the guy a wave, it was nice weather and I was in a good mood.....

The driver just starts pulling out slowly into my lane, no indicator nothing, I have to break sharply to avoid him smashing up my front left wing.

I press my horn and he just raises 2 fingers at me and drives on as if nothing happened and he was in the right. Never thought I would see that sort of behavoir from another saab driver :nono;

Halcyon
19th May 2004, 05:59 PM
But you would from a Vectra driver, right? :wink:

Munki
19th May 2004, 06:22 PM
But you would from a Vectra driver, right? :wink:
Or a FIAT driver..Rob? :wink:

Jetset,

The sad part is that drivers of Saabs are not always Saab enthusiasts. For example, on Saturday I was in town and a silver 9-3ss convertable pulled up to the kerb beside me. I had a good look at the car and said to the driver "Nice car mate!"

The bloke looked at me like I was both

a) insane
b) a mess on his shoe

Never mind that it was a Saab.

If this man can't take a compliment about his car without attitude then why the hell is he in a Saab?

[rant /off]

Halcyon
19th May 2004, 06:41 PM
Or a FIAT driver..Rob?

I prefer "Alfa" :cheesy:

But apart from that, I agree with Munki, They aren't all enthusiasts.. I bet he didn't even realise it was another Saab behind him :roll:

jetman
19th May 2004, 07:28 PM
Munki, maybe you should have stalked ala Cleve!

nestoraero
19th May 2004, 08:04 PM
Who said that there are not any SAAB owners that are &^*%$%^&*???? :( :x
And when I say SAAB owners,I mean the owners of all models....not only 9-3ss......

greenphotos
20th May 2004, 04:04 AM
Or a FIAT driver..Rob?

I prefer "Alfa" :cheesy:

Like this you mean... - the similarity is amost scary!
http://home.btconnect.com/greenphotos/Alfa156.jpg

Mark
:cheesy:

Tone_Depear
20th May 2004, 04:31 AM
Like this you mean...

Nice car that! 8)

Paco
20th May 2004, 07:49 AM
Yep, proper piece of kit.... must dig out the pics of my one in a ditch after knocking a tree down :roll:

spence
20th May 2004, 01:00 PM
the driver must have just picked it out of the catalog company car drivers :evil: just another car to him/her :evil: