Peanut Butter is my best friend [Archive] - SaabCentral Forums

: Peanut Butter is my best friend

brunp
18th May 2004, 07:41 AM
For those that do not frequent the 9-3SS forum, I just wanted to let you all know that peanut butter was the product that helped remove the unsitely wax residue on my black plastic rim on my 9-3SS automobile.

Unfortunately, I do not have a before/after picture to prove it, but as others can contest...it appears to be the only product to do the trick of removing the white wax residue on your car.

Thanks for listening.
Paul

Rhino2.3t
18th May 2004, 07:48 AM
are we talking crunchy or smooth here? 8)

brunp
18th May 2004, 07:55 AM
are we talking crunchy or smooth here? 8)

Smooth of course.....all I did was apply the smooth peanut butter on the rim with my finger....take a terry cloth and rub it in a bit and then I just took regular Turtle Wax Shampoo and Wax, and get the whole car a wash to make sure I don't find a whole lot of chipmunks sitting on my car on the morning thinking that it is one huge peanut. :lol:

Paul

Saba
18th May 2004, 09:15 AM
Peanut oil seems to work just as well. Gave it a good rub a week ago and still black, no wax. Works great on bikini lines too. :cheesy:

sjhudon
18th May 2004, 10:30 AM
Works great on bikini lines too. :cheesy:

I was reading through my morning forums, and came to a suddend stop on that line... not to exacerbate the situation, but What? 8)

Saba
18th May 2004, 10:34 AM
You know, waxing the black bits :cheesy:

Matthew
18th May 2004, 10:36 AM
Do you have any before/after pictures to prove that? :cheesy: :o ;)

sjhudon
18th May 2004, 10:40 AM
You know, waxing the black bits :cheesy:

I'm going the therpy now, thank you. :D

Saba
18th May 2004, 11:20 AM
Do you have any before/after pictures to prove that? :cheesy: :o ;)I know a few bikini sites I could send you. :cheesy:

jetman
18th May 2004, 06:08 PM
You know, instead of hand cleaner or soap, a mixture of margarine and sugar will do the same job just as well.

sjhudon
18th May 2004, 06:26 PM
You know, instead of hand cleaner or soap, a mixture of margarine and sugar will do the same job just as well.

Are we talking about on the car or the bikini line... :lol:

bassist5
18th May 2004, 06:31 PM
:! Peanut butter is good with jelly

Edit: Good job Captain Obvious, eh? :cheesy:

/coat.

jetman
18th May 2004, 06:37 PM

As a hand cleaner.

sjhudon
18th May 2004, 06:55 PM

As a hand cleaner.

<bites tounge>

jetman
18th May 2004, 06:56 PM
<Stokes fire>

sjhudon
18th May 2004, 07:15 PM
<Stokes fire>

Ok so far in this short thread, there has been stoking, biting, margarine, sugar, peanut butter, hand cleaner, and of course bikini lines... something is seriously wrong with us! Aint it grand. 8)