Help us bring Saab 9-3 to the top! (voting) [Archive] - SaabCentral Forums

: Help us bring Saab 9-3 to the top! (voting)

øystein strøm n141
17th May 2004, 08:18 AM
Hello all Saab friends!

There is a voting going on in Norway. The nicest cabriolet of modern time (normal cabs, not Lamborghini. The one you can afford). Help us bring the Saab 9-3 to the top!
Open this link and vote for Saab 9-3:
http://www.dinside.no/php/art.php?id=103951
Mark “Saab 9-3” and hit “Stem” (stem = vote).

Thank you for your help!

Abbott 900
17th May 2004, 08:38 AM
I just voted, but I don't think it's going to get higher than 3rd... The voting it close up till that point, but the jump to 2nd and 1st looks a bit hard to reach...

ragtopcav
17th May 2004, 08:43 AM
I can understand the MX-5 doing well, but the Toyota :nono; I like verts but that one don't float my boat at all.

Rhino2.3t
17th May 2004, 08:49 AM
having check the current scores.. online voting is alive and well within the hairdressing community :wink:

Paco
17th May 2004, 09:55 AM
I can hear the good Abbott sharpening his scissors and priming his crimper..... :o

Snip snip..... :cheesy:

Abbott 900
17th May 2004, 10:07 AM
I can hear the good Abbott sharpening his scissors and priming his crimper..... :o

Snip snip..... :cheesy:

Funny, real funny... :cheesy: :cheesy:

This ain't no hairdressing wagon thanks very much...

http://www.saabcentral.com/forums/download.php?id=4647

baco99
17th May 2004, 10:08 AM
sorry, i had to vote for the MG TF.

Tweek's Turbos
17th May 2004, 02:54 PM
I voted, its in 3rd.

heli-saaber
17th May 2004, 04:50 PM

........... too right! Would scare the h**l out of most crimpers! Looks a real mean machine (and I'm not that fond of GM 900s) - please bring it along to one of the events soon so we can all drool ...........

ragtopcav
17th May 2004, 07:49 PM
The woman whom runs the local nail place has a 9-3HOT vert, yup, she's 5'1" about 7.5-8 stone [looks sharp too], this car is fully loaded with 18"BBS alloys, she canes about too.

Mattlach
17th May 2004, 08:04 PM
she's 5'1" about 7.5-8 stone

:-?? You lost me on the stone part?

sjhudon
17th May 2004, 08:06 PM
she's 5'1" about 7.5-8 stone

It means that when you hit on her, she only has on average 7.5-8 stones to throw at you... after that your in the clear! :cheesy:

Munki
17th May 2004, 08:09 PM
It's a British thing...1 Stone = 14 Pounds (weight) so Raggy was saying that she weighs between 105 and 112 pounds.

Mattlach
17th May 2004, 08:12 PM
It means that when you hit on her, she only has on average 7.5-8 stones to throw at you... after that your in the clear! :cheesy:

I've never heard that one before.. Must be a British thing?

Abbott 900
18th May 2004, 05:29 AM

........... too right! Would scare the h**l out of most crimpers! Looks a real mean machine (and I'm not that fond of GM 900s) - please bring it along to one of the events soon so we can all drool ...........

That's if it's still mine by the time another meet comes up, I've been trying to sell the flaming thing for ages now, but keep coming up against time wasters, still now the weather is looking better, hopefully people will start shopping for verts...

ragtopcav
18th May 2004, 05:48 AM
[That's if it's still mine by the time another meet comes up, I've been trying to sell the flaming thing for ages now, but keep coming up against time wastersI was interested, so I did my homework and factored in the extras and my eyes popped out my head, I decided to throw my money at the house instead. A big problem with a car [any car] that has been 'sorted' properly with reciepts and a proper provenence do have real extra value, most people turn up to talk you down thinking you've just 'bigged' your car up, but it's actually the proper article. A buyer will turn up Chris, it'll take time though, your selling to a niche market to get what it's worth.

I had a problem shifting my Cavalier when I got the Saab, it was a neat little thing, looked like an ordinary SRi, but the engine was prepped by Peter Maiden [and myself 8), 2.o 8 valve, 149bhp@5500rpm nice 8) ] with full poly bushes to control the 'slop' proper brakes etc etc, loads of timewasters or kids looking for a Ned Shed :roll: . Sold it to my sister in the end, let her have it cheap too, she's happy caning the old stick about, and I'm happy she's enjoying it for as long as it'll last.

Abbott 900
18th May 2004, 06:18 AM
I actually took it off the market for a good few weeks, as I had someone I know lined up to buy it, but ended up pulling out at the last minute... So I'm a bit cheese'd about that... I'm starting to get more people phone about it now, but as you had, most sound like the Max Power brigade looking for a ready sorted pimp wagon, but can only afford to pay whatever they can get for their oversized soverign rings down the local market. (Which ain't a lot)