Office/Pc leatherChair [Archive] - SaabCentral Forums

: Office/Pc leatherChair

kit-kat
12-05-04, 09:24 PM
Ok guy's thought i would let you all in this great bargain i found! :cheesy:

if you are looking for a nice leather chair at an AMAZING price look no further!
http://www.viking-direct.co.uk/pictures/GB/VKG/SK/LG/matrix_sk_lg.jpg

now the correct price is 89.99 (http://www.viking-direct.co.uk/(2vqczorwswvjmkrj40a1ukrt)/catalogSku.aspx?PR=Q25&ID=MATRIX)
BUT you can get it for 29.99 (http://www.viking-direct.co.uk/(2vqczorwswvjmkrj40a1ukrt)/catalogSku.aspx?PR=Y23&ID=MATRIX) & the only difference is the stock#

just V.A.T to pay as delivery is FREE!!!!!!!!!!

ordered 1 on Sunday @ 16:45hrs received it on Tuesday @ 10:30hrs :o

now that's what i call service!!

p.s my a s s is in heaven :cheesy:

Luv900
12-05-04, 09:54 PM
fell of an truck? :)

nah maybe it is replicate.

jetman
12-05-04, 11:29 PM
That is cheap. Not as cheap as the 3 cents an hour they payed some poor sap in China to make it mind you. Gee globalization is great. :roll:

DeLorean
13-05-04, 12:52 AM
p.s my a s s is in heaven :cheesy:

eer... :-?

Also, I prefer the trash-picked models myself ;)

greenphotos
13-05-04, 04:05 AM
Wish my office seat was this empty!

Slaab4life
13-05-04, 06:27 AM
p.s my a s s is in heaven
does it have the back massager in the back rest? Mine does, for the most part I love it, but often find myself starting to feel sea-sick and have to shut it down. :cry: Stange thing is, I don't get sea sick..hmmmm.

Mattlach
13-05-04, 12:02 PM
Back when I did some intern jobs for Saab in Goteborg in Sweden some of the people in the factory had taken the legs off of normal office chairs, and defective Saab 9000 seats that were going to be scrapped, and affices the legs to the bottom of them.

So they essentioally had Saab 9000 seatc in their office.

Unfortunately I have no pics of these custom jobs though...

greenphotos
13-05-04, 03:18 PM
Back when I did some intern jobs for Saab in Goteborg in Sweden some of the people in the factory had taken the legs off of normal office chairs, and defective Saab 9000 seats that were going to be scrapped, and affices the legs to the bottom of them.

So they essentioally had Saab 9000 seatc in their office.

Unfortunately I have no pics of these custom jobs though...

DCA Saab near Thatcham have some :cheesy:

ragtopcav
13-05-04, 03:25 PM
Whilst watching a documentary about RPV drone aircraft on discovery wings :oops: they featured a Saab rpv and in the 'flight deck' the were Saab car seats on castors, I was sorta' suprised as the links between car and aircraft were severed many years ago.

Paco
14-05-04, 10:59 AM
2 chairs ordered, cheers for the "heads up"!

Saabian
14-05-04, 10:49 PM
I have a seat from an old Audi 5000 that I've been meaning to put on an office chair base...as soon as I find a spare office chair. Not quite as comfortable as the two Porsche seats sitting in our garage, but I think my dad intends to put those back in the 914 some day.

-Ian

DeLorean
16-05-04, 03:35 PM
you have a WORKING 914?! now that IS shocking :o

jetman
16-05-04, 03:40 PM
HA HA Delorean. One of my favorite cars I had in college was a 914. I had it for 8 months and about 7000km. It never broke down. Although I did get it for C$600 because it was in desperate need of many things. Once they were sorted out it was a dream.