Music to listen to in your SAAB [Archive] - SaabCentral Forums

: Music to listen to in your SAAB

CR
12-05-04, 05:05 PM
Just been looking at the following:

http://rockmusicforum.com/forum/index.php?act=idx

If you are into rock music of all genres, you could do worse than to check it out, its new and needs some support.

(PS I listen to all this stuff on my SAAB stereo, especially Hendrix!)

cheers...

alan forsyth
12-05-04, 05:14 PM
no rory gallegher or ten years after or the groundhogs ect ect ect :cheesy:

CR
13-05-04, 08:09 AM
Well its only a start (ps I have no commercial or other interest in this site) but It has an interesting format, and I thought that it has the possibility to grow just as the SAAB Central has.

So for my point of view, I just bought the first "May Blitz" record (CD) from eBay, should be interesting, I remember going to see them at The Farx Club in Potters Bar in around 1970. Talk about reminiscences.....

I saw Alvin Lee last week in Birmingham, he was fantastic, still does a great version of the Woodstock anthem, "I'm Goin' Home" ps Tony McPhee (of Groundhogs) was supporting Mr Lee. He still looks the same as in 1970, long hair, bald on top!

slidejules
13-05-04, 08:56 AM
I must confess I try to make sure I listen to at least one ABBA song per day in my saab. Something to reflect its swedish heritage, you know ;-)

Mattlach
13-05-04, 09:36 AM
haha

I try to keep it real with Swedish Synthpop and a nice 80's mix

Last song I listened to in my car this morning before getting to work was: Talk Talk - It's My Life

:)

alan forsyth
13-05-04, 12:36 PM
i saw the groundhogs about 18 years ago,what a gig ,up there with zappa and rory gallagher gigs.i'm showing my age now :cheesy:

axl
13-05-04, 02:42 PM
I would listen to it if I had speakers!!!