Hello everybody!! [Archive] - SaabCentral Forums

: Hello everybody!!

Acathla
10th May 2004, 03:44 PM
Hi, I am on my second swedish beast and decided it was time to get onto Saab Central. Hope everyones doing fine!

nutcase
10th May 2004, 03:56 PM
Hola :)

ellison
10th May 2004, 04:08 PM
Welcome! :cheesy:

Jezzadee
10th May 2004, 04:10 PM
Welcome to Saab Central 8)

Rhino2.3t
10th May 2004, 04:36 PM
well done that man :cheesy:

heli-saaber
10th May 2004, 04:58 PM
Welcome to the land of Trolls and other assorted beasties (some of them purporting to be human - no names to protect the guilty) who frequent these dark corridors .... You will soon get used to the rather dire humour, the never-ending advice (some of which is quite useful) and the sheer enjoyment of sharing a few minutes (sometimes hours) of your day with like-minded NUTTERS!

I assume Plymouth, South Devon, UK? Spent several happy years there in the early 70s when a certain high-class enginering establishment graced the Crownhill skyline; even came back in the 80s as a lecturer. The pseudonym sounds vaguely feminine - but I could be wrong - and you haven't yet told us what Saabs you've had/have.

Keep posting!

heli-saaber
10th May 2004, 05:46 PM
Oops - wrong again!! - Acathla was a male demon. All this proves is that I can spell "Google"!

garry
10th May 2004, 06:28 PM
Welcome to our humble gathering

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/design_jon/SAAB/judi.jpg

sjhudon
10th May 2004, 07:23 PM
there are no words.

Slaab4life
10th May 2004, 08:20 PM
I apologize to whomever had posted this picture before. I got such a kick out of it I held onto it, and this feels like a great time to use it,so............................................. ......

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0WQAAAK8dlHkzdMZbD5UmA2LXvGsZgqVnDllKm*uZ3zNPbxenM CzufKHbPpbirXgGDoM0FdTSAvrXtyQx0pdPgCaF03cVicMDsDP o8uR6OayMwP2i5SZ9g!*geCdcnNSyaLLuOyCiIqg/bunnypancakehead.jpg?dc=4675471673536960629

clg31187
10th May 2004, 08:43 PM
welcome to saab central, how about some pictures?

Willy Wonka
10th May 2004, 11:12 PM
Welcome aboard.

pda
10th May 2004, 11:35 PM
Welcome Home :wink: :wink:

Paul

Acathla
11th May 2004, 03:52 PM
Hee hee, entertaining already!

I have a red 1993 Aero, on 17" Azev A's and fitted with an atmospheric Forge dump valve and an Abbot bleed valve. Since the pic I have put on clear indicators and repeaters.

Acathla
11th May 2004, 03:58 PM
Welcome to the land of Trolls and other assorted beasties (some of them purporting to be human - no names to protect the guilty) who frequent these dark corridors .... You will soon get used to the rather dire humour, the never-ending advice (some of which is quite useful) and the sheer enjoyment of sharing a few minutes (sometimes hours) of your day with like-minded NUTTERS!

I assume Plymouth, South Devon, UK? Spent several happy years there in the early 70s when a certain high-class enginering establishment graced the Crownhill skyline; even came back in the 80s as a lecturer. The pseudonym sounds vaguely feminine - but I could be wrong - and you haven't yet told us what Saabs you've had/have.

Keep posting!

Plymouth UK indeed, you imply the high class engineering company graces the sky no longer? I work in the dockyard so I wouldn't know what such engineering looks like!

I had a 9000CSE before this Aero, but it spent more time on the back of breakdown trucks before I did a cunning exchange. The financial ruin it bestowed has given me a good insight into technical issues though - just to prove that every cloud does have a silver lining!

My Dad owned many SAABS before I started, and now he wants to buy mine, nice.

garry
11th May 2004, 04:25 PM
Nice car... and I see you sport the most desirable color 8) :wink:

Those wheels work very well also.

zingZACH
11th May 2004, 04:31 PM
Nice car... and I see you sport the most desirable color 8) :wink:

Those wheels work very well also.

mmmm... imola red :P 8) :cheesy:

Alanb
11th May 2004, 04:32 PM
Time to start the tuning proper may I suggest?
Step 1: Remove rear seats
Step 2: Get yourself a pipe and stick it in your mouth
Step 3: Find an Evo/WRX to antagonise

:cheesy: :nono;

Alanb

BillJ
11th May 2004, 04:46 PM
Since the pic I have put on clear indicators and repeaters.
And very nice it looks too!

Acathla
11th May 2004, 05:30 PM
Yes! It is looking pretty good there. You can almost tell that the rims have been polished up too.

I could remove the seats and start chomping up jap wagons, but then my house mates would weld up the doors while I slept, cheeky.

CleveSaab
11th May 2004, 09:32 PM
Welcome! Nice red, but I prefer Cayenne. ;) Red ROX.

:-?? I thought all your cars already had clear corners :-??

Acathla
12th May 2004, 03:44 PM
Yeah thats a myth! Mine is one of the first ones, didin't have the clear lights or the nice bridge spoiler that some others seem to have. It's no concern when those seats are hugging you though!

fliptopbin
12th May 2004, 07:16 PM
"Jump leads for one? Can do!"

SaabScott
16th May 2004, 10:44 PM
Welcome to Saab Central Acathla!

Very nice looking ride you have there! 8)