Suspension Kits?? [Archive] - SaabCentral Forums

: Suspension Kits??

JayKay11
5th May 2004, 03:41 AM
I am looking for a 93 2004 suspension kit, I want to lower it pretty low, I was thinking of having a local shop that does custom jobs do it although i would rather purchase one from a manufacturer. If you have any help it would be appriciated. Also is it possibile to put an aftermarket blow off valve on this car? Thanks-

Cayman1
5th May 2004, 10:10 AM
Welcome...

Looks like the lowest springs available are from H&R and lower the car 40mm. i know someone that has them with 19's and it looks pretty low. As far as a BOV goes, that's a tough one. Someone has installed a HKS one but the car runs rich due to our stock valves being mounted directly to the turbo and are of the recirculating type.

sjhudon
5th May 2004, 11:40 AM
I'm in the same boat, I wanted to stay with the dealer kit (which includes the springs, struts and sway bars) and was a great deal for under 400. but the killer is labor, they want around 800 dollars to install it.

Who lowered 40mm? and did he replace the struts? can you post a link to those H&R's...

Cayman1
5th May 2004, 11:49 AM
It is the guy with the red arc with the 19 inch chrome diablo rims. Looks sweet with the springs. i believe he is using the struts from the sport kit.

here is the link for the springs.

http://www.genuinesaab.com/detail.asp?product_id=hrsprings

sjhudon
5th May 2004, 11:56 AM
Can you order the sport struts seperatly?

Cayman1
5th May 2004, 11:58 AM
i think he already had the sport suspension kit on and just changed the springs to the H&R.

sjhudon
5th May 2004, 02:23 PM
Anyone lowered their car without installing the kit? I really would like to drop it that 40mm but i'm not sure where i can get the struts

JayKay11
6th May 2004, 08:33 AM
could you post a link to a picture of that car with the h&rs also what model HKS BOV? thanks-

Cayman1
6th May 2004, 10:14 AM
Not sure where the post are but just do a search and you will find them.