the side mirror should say... [Archive] - SaabCentral Forums

: the side mirror should say...

M4Gunner
1st May 2004, 08:59 PM
Caution: WRX's may appear smaller in mirror.

a WRX decided he wanted a little piece of sweeden in his but, so i gave it to him. he tried like a good little trooper, but he was the little engine that couldnt! by the time i hit 135, i was pulling away from him at about 20-25mph faster (id guess) we came to a spot where we had to stop. he says "i did ok at first, but then you KILLED me!" he was a good sport about it, and said that he liked the car and so on. then, at which part i felt bad for him, his girlfriend laughed at him! ouch, cold-hearted!

the moral of this story is, I LOVE MY CAR!!

USNA '00
1st May 2004, 09:55 PM
It's all fun and games until you smash into some innocent person's car. I feel sorry for whoever that is, when it happens.

Vector-SS
1st May 2004, 10:17 PM
hmmm...I'm actually surprised our cars can actually take on WRX's. From a dead stop im aware that we will get creamed. M4GUNNER, is your car PPC'd?

Teck_II
1st May 2004, 10:17 PM
I have an 04' Aero and my good friend has a wrx. We have never got to do any racing, but I think his car has incredible power and torque in the low end. Our 9-3's really come alive at higher speeds.

Vector-SS
1st May 2004, 10:25 PM
With my PPC'd Vector i was actually shocked by how it performed especially after a 100km/h. Even in lower gears 8)

RED
1st May 2004, 11:04 PM
Your Moderator speaks - no more winking at the rules. :nono; Those of you whose posts I have edited know what I mean, and have been warned.:nono; Everyone else, show good judgement please. 8)

RED

M4Gunner
2nd May 2004, 04:26 AM
hmmm...I'm actually surprised our cars can actually take on WRX's. From a dead stop im aware that we will get creamed. M4GUNNER, is your car PPC'd?

no, its not PPC'd.. and it a linear.. thats the funny part!

imasmokeyou
2nd May 2004, 12:53 PM
either something was wrong with his car? or he can't drive. WRXs run in the 14s and can easily and cheaply be put into 13s with a good driver.

M4Gunner
2nd May 2004, 05:17 PM
incorrect. we were already moving, so its already way different from a 1/4 mi. run. i told him that he would have smoked me if it was from a stop. but, once our cars are moving, theyre deadly!

imasmokeyou
2nd May 2004, 05:31 PM
oh ok i see, yeah wrx top end sucks, good kill.

M4Gunner
2nd May 2004, 07:50 PM
lol, ty!