HID conversion kits: [Archive] - SaabCentral Forums

: HID conversion kits:

TPK
1st May 2004, 03:18 AM
Im seriously looking into doing this since I found a couple of 8000k plus HID conversion kits online (both stores and ebay)...

anyone else ever done this?

anyone have any stories or suggestions for places to get these kits?

how was the installation process?

anything else to add...??

TPK
1st May 2004, 04:21 AM
the hell with it...

I found a very good and credible seller on ebay who had an H7 conversion kit for under 300 dollars ( a damn steal in the price comparisons I found) and I bought it...

I figure... its only 300 dollars no matter what... so what do I have to lose to give this a whirl?

8000k bulbs... and all the casings / etc. needed...

should be fun!!!

*ill take some pictures once its installed*

Mattlach
13th May 2004, 04:20 PM
the hell with it...

I found a very good and credible seller on ebay who had an H7 conversion kit for under 300 dollars ( a damn steal in the price comparisons I found) and I bought it...

I figure... its only 300 dollars no matter what... so what do I have to lose to give this a whirl?

should be fun!!!

I'm definitely interested in this as well...

Do you have a 1997-2001 or a 2002-2004 95?

TPK
16th May 2004, 07:16 PM
the hell with it...

should be fun!!!

I'm definitely interested in this as well...

Do you have a 1997-2001 or a 2002-2004 95?

Its a '99 ...

and right now im rather cranky with the distro that i bought my kit from because the h7 kit is now somehow magically 'out of stock' and im going to be waiting 2 weeks for them.

Nontheless... Ill post images and whatnot when I get them installed, even though it may vry well be a month.

T