anyone dyno'd before & after exhaust? [Archive] - SaabCentral Forums

: anyone dyno'd before & after exhaust?

M4Gunner
19-04-04, 09:20 PM
if so, what kind of exhaust, what size and most importantly, what were the results? :cheesy:

moz
20-04-04, 12:58 AM
I have the Ferrita system which I really need to dyno soon, thanks for reminding me to stop procrastinating :)

M4Gunner
20-04-04, 11:04 AM
the only Ferrita i can find, dont fit our cars. where'd ya get yours? do you still have a part number?

moz
20-04-04, 12:09 PM
I bought it direct from Nordic in Sweden. Do a search here in the mod forum for my thread - you'll find details in there. Keep in mind it's quite a bit more expensive than the BSR system.

EDIT: Here (http://www.saabcentral.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=26169&highlight=ferrita) is the thread.

M4Gunner
20-04-04, 02:51 PM
ahh, cool. thanks

i just watched the clips... dood... thats sick! VERY NICE!

oslowley
21-04-04, 08:52 PM
Don't expect much in terms of hp, here is an email I got from the man himself. I should get mine soon.

The cat back helps the spoolup / lag and also some top end. The midrange peak is not changed much. The main gain is in the reduction of lag.

Thanks,

Nicholas Taliaferro

Parts & Technical Information Mgr.

Taliaferro Imports, Inc

M4Gunner
21-04-04, 11:48 PM
hey, ill take it! if ya can get the turbo to NOT lag, its gunna push out each gear so much faster! and thats what i want! :lol: just imagine what the hi-flow cat will do for it!