PPC Stage 1 (Aero) on order [Archive] - SaabCentral Forums

: PPC Stage 1 (Aero) on order

mjwells
28th March 2004, 07:45 AM
Hi all,

In a couple of days I'll have my PPC! I'm pretty interested in the massive torque gains, even on a car with plenty of torque already. I'm upgrading my 93SS Aero, 2004 model. This should yield around 240 to 250 bhp, and torque of around 380 to 390Nm. Gaining around 18% power and 23% torque over the quoted spec for the car is just amazing for such a convenient upgrade. The only other upgrade I have is the ITG filter.

Unfortunately I won't have a chance to dyno the car (no idea where to get that done round here). More news once it's fitted though.

Cheers
Michael

nestoraero
28th March 2004, 08:05 AM
Well done!!!Enjoy your "new" car.. :wink:

Question to all the ppc users/owners...

If I buy the ppc and after a couple of months I buy the exaust(bsr/ferita),would the ppc need to be upgraded or not?
Is it prorammed to work with or without a 2.5" cat back,or there will be a problem in getting the extra power later with the same settings in the ppc?
So,the stage 2 from bsr,is just a ppc/cat-back exaust package and the ppc is not depending on the cat-back for maximum power....right or wrong?
I hope you guys understood what I want to say.. :oops:
Sorry if I'm asking things that may already be said... :D

oslowley
28th March 2004, 11:29 AM
if you do a cat back exhaust you won't need an upgrade, but I believe that a stage 3 does.

Simon
28th March 2004, 11:47 AM
Your right, Stage 1 & 2 software is the same.

Jezzadee
28th March 2004, 12:19 PM
Michael - for a dyno you could try Emerald at Watton in Norfolk. Both times I've been they were very good.

http://www.emeraldm3d.com/em_ab_em.html

nestoraero
28th March 2004, 06:14 PM
Thanks a lot for the answers guys!!!

Stage 3????? :o :o
What is that?Are they selling it already?