SaabCentral Forums banner

Stainless Steel Aero Sport Pedal upgrade - under $20usd (2010-2011 Saab 9-5 Turbo4)

5K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  JBiz 
#1 ·
I discovered that the 2010-2011 Saab 9-5 uses the same pedals as the Chevy Cruze, Buick Regal, Buick Verono, Buick Lacrosse and possibly the Chevy Malibu. So I found some high quality stainless steel Chevy Cruze pedals on Ebay for $23 usd. After looking for the search description for this post I actually found some for $16.99usd - free shipping!!;ol;

I won't give you the link, but you can include the following in your ebay motors search bar to find some:

2011 2012 Chevy Cruze pedal cover
OR
2011 2012 Chevy Cruze pedal

***Be sure to get the ones with the medal tabs, that don't require drilling. I installed the tab kind in 5 minutes or less with no trouble.***

I was so impressed with the quality, I went ahead and ordered a stainless Chevy foot rest, I hope it fits and is easy to install too.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Just do an Ebay search for "Chevy cruze foot rest" and you will see sevaral for approx $15usd. I attach image of one like mine. The cruze logo can be removed will brake parts cleaner or acetone (nail polish remover)

If i had to install it again i would have taken stainless cover off, punched holes between rubber pegs for 4or5 very small flat head automotive push in friction pannel clips to put thru holes, put stain cover back on (sand heads down if not flat enough to put stainless cover over them), then mark where the pannel retainers will go in carpet and use sharp pointed object or phillips screwdriver for holes for pannel retainers(may have to adjust retainer length is pedal is not flat.

Attachments

#6 ·
Hey great thanks. Yea, I saw that one for sale several days ago but didn't buy it because of the Cruze logo. Thanks for letting me know that it can be removed.

Also, that one says that it's just peel and stick. But, you recommend actually drilling holes to permanently attach as well? Does the stickiness not seem durable/permanent?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.