SaabCentral Forums banner

Owners Manual

7K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  jonelu1 
#1 ·
Newbie here. I just bought a 2011 9-5 turbo 4 premium, just couldn't pass up the deal. I know there are probably some risks, but 6300 mi for $18000? Anyway could anyone tell me how to get an owners manual for it? Thank you in advance for all your help!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#2 ·
Hi Folks,
Newbie needs some help. Just purchased 2011 Saab 9.5 Turbo 4 premium. Deal was too good to pass. I realize I have some risks but decided to go for it. Can anyone tell me how to get an owners manual for it. I also have blown a fuse changing my interior lights to led. Need to know which fuse it is. Thanks for all your help in advance!

#5 ·
I have Saab 2010 9-5 XWD Users Manuals

Hello all,

I have taken the time to translate the entire 2010 Saab Turbo-6 Aero XWD owner's manual from Dutch to English. (it was a colossal bit of work).

I have even included a new page that tells you how to program new key transmitters without going to the shop or using any special equipment.

I had purchased a 2010 XWD that did not have an owner's manual, so I needed one.

I am now able to provide these to anyone who needs one. Contact me for info.

Jack

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.