SaabCentral Forums banner

New 2011 95 Turbo4

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  fernandos1 
#1 ·
So just added a new 2011 95 turbo4 to my family. just wondering what kind of things i can be looking forward to or any problems that people have had with theirs. its a shame you don't see to many of the new saabs on the road

#4 ·
I have 2000 miles on mine. Some software and electrical anomalies with windows, mirrors, nav, RDS, clock, heated seats, phone system, and hvac have been reported. Some things that have acted up in my car have fixed themselves: zone climate control button works again after two weeks down, passenger window would not roll down all the way one day, but now goes almost all the way down when I press auto down. Others, like volume on phone system that always reverts back to LOUD, I've learned to live with. Unfortunately, SAAB may never offer software fixes or updates to improve system and reduce bugs.

And, you may not be able to ever get a windshield.

Saab 9-5 international facebook page is good site to be on with international members, although I stopped looking at cuz it just stresses me out.

#6 ·
Have had nice luck so far with ours. Love the car! Onstar doesn't work and had a taillight burn out pretty quickly, but other than that it's working out well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.