SaabCentral Forums banner

Little issues with my 2010 9-5

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  sambub 
#1 ·
I just turned over 7500 miles and I have a few issues. Has anyone notice the following?

1. The tilt side view mirror sometimes doesn't want to shut off when you are in reverse and the motor keeps running. I finally had to turn it off so it didn't burn out the motor, but it's a nice function to have sans rear camera.

2. The matte finish on my key fob started peeling off. Minor issue I know, but annoying for being so new.

3. When using the silly altimiter speedo screen on the center info screen I noticed the bottom quarter will flicker randomly. It doesn't seem to do it with any of the other screens like fuel eco, etc.

4. The 3.5m audio jack will short out the head unit or amp when I have my phone plugged into either the usb to charge or through the lighter. I have to turn off the head unit to reset it.

#2 ·
I'm @ 1600 mls. There seems to be quite a few unresolved software and electrical issues with the cars. I think my side view mirror stayed aimed down once after returning the car to a forward gear, but it corrected eventually. Other things: passenger window motor continued to run once even though window was all the way down. Also, when I open the p window all the way by pressing the auto down, it will not go all the way down sometimes. I have to press it again so that it goes all the way into the door, like drivers side. Also, the dual zone function of the climate control had stopped working for about 2 weeks. But this afternoon on my way back from work I noticed the zone button light was on and the two zones showed different temps. Go figure.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.