SaabCentral Forums banner

Infortainment System Stuck

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Squeak 
#1 ·
I hope someone can help -- my Infotainment system has gone crazy. Somehow during a Bluetooth call today, the system thought it was still connected.

No matter what I did, or button I pushed, the screen would stay lit with the words "Connected XXX-XXX-XXXX". Phone call was well disconnected.

Restarting the car did nothing. Letting it sit for 5 hours did nothing. I pulled all of the fuses marked "Infotainment" and the display is now lit, but blank. When I go into the Config, and "Phone Settings", it now says "Not Available".

Oh, the radio won't turn on either. And the screen will not shut off (nothing on it, but still lit).

HVAC still works fine -- just the Radio and Phone parts are now not working.

Any thoughts on what I can try next?

#2 ·
I was asking the local service advisor about the FM RDS reflash. He says reflash may just mean reseting the system. He explained they reset the system by disconnecting the battery for awhile. So, I suppose you could disconnect to try to reset everything. Good luck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.