SaabCentral Forums banner

Got my 10' 9-5 Aero

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  rshetler 
#1 ·
Picked up my 10' 9-5 Aero Wednesday and drove the 11 hours home. Great time in the car getting aquianted with all aspects. I drove from sunshine to rain to pretty thick snow. All handled well. I have a few questions now that I have the car in hand.

1. Phonebook - Does anything for this exist. I don't even need it to read in the contacts from my phone I just want to be able to assign a name to a number that the car understands. My current experience is that after I am driving down the road I have to use my phone to dial any number. Is there a way to store numbers?

2. Sidewall carpet by the drivers right foot - Mine bows out pretty badly and doesn't seem to be attached to the center console there, I could peel it back easiliy, is this by design?

3. Rear entertainment package controls - I can't seem to make either of the knobs in the back do anything, what are they for? I can change what the controls are controlling but still those knobs do nothing.

Another note I was alone on the 680 mile drive and I got an average 30.1 MPG :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.