HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please My 01 Saab 95 V6 Turbo [Archive] - SaabCentral Forums

: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please My 01 Saab 95 V6 Turbo

lowapr@ptd.net
01-11-11, 11:22 AM
Hi guys please help me, As I tryed turning my car on yesterday, the car woulld not start, I was having problem with the NSS/NPS last year and as was ready to replace it, the car stop dying on me, and it's been a year without a problems, Now as I put the key on the ignition it makes the ding ding noise and when I turn the key the lights on the dash and on the SID and Cliamate control unit won't come on, the car makes no noise at all, It cranked once and I thought I had a dead battery, so I jumped the car and Nothing, so I though maybe loose wires on the starter, nothing everything seems ok, but the car appears to be dead, Lights come on inside and the seats move with out a problem, but it won't even make the attemt to start, the battery and alternator are not even 8 months old, could this be the NSS/NPS being totally gone, or what would you suggest for me to do. please help thank you:cry:

jcm
03-11-11, 07:53 PM
Try this: follow the positive lead to a connection below battery; look for corrosion here - have heard about this from another wrench.

jcm
03-11-11, 07:56 PM
Forgot to mention - repost in the earlier 9-5 forum to get responses from those with experience in proper model.

lowapr@ptd.net
04-11-11, 09:10 AM
Thank you for your reply, I am lost you want me to follow the possitive to where? to what? please help, Thank you

jcm
04-11-11, 09:45 AM
Look at the heading of the forum you posted in. It displays 2010 onwards. You need to post in the other 9-5 forum for your 2001 model year.

lowapr@ptd.net
04-11-11, 10:12 AM
I thought I've listed it under saab 95, In any even can you tell me what you meant? to follow the possitive to what?

jcm
04-11-11, 10:37 AM
For the 3d time: You posted in the wrong forum. You are in the 9-5 forum for 2010 onwards. Post in the 98-2009 forum.

lowapr@ptd.net
04-11-11, 11:25 AM
Ok, Thank you, also for your help, Have a nice day.;ol;