SaabCentral Forums banner

2010 9-5 in for repair comes back odd?

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Stan95 
#1 ·
So my 2010 was in for an array of issues. One of which was a no start issue. When I received it back my switch gear no longer lights up? I checked a 2011 on the lot and it most certianly lights up.

Can anyone with a 2010 tell me if it should? There are no lights for P,R,N, or D.

The car was in for service for two weeks so I can't remember.

Thank you

#6 ·
It was the no start issue, but the resolution was "No fault found." Even though it through a check engine.

I also have a HUD that is double vision.

My Onstar antenna was coming off but, "obviously I ran it through a car wash that broke it."

Oh and besides the fact the PRND doesn't light up they jacked up my interior with a whole bunch of scratches and are now denying it, even after the service advisor acknowledged it when I picked the car up.

Never, ever take your car to PATRICK SAAB CADILLAC in Schaumburg, IL.

The Service Manager never apologized for anything and never talked to me but talked around me to his service writer.

Tom the service writer is a complete moron when it comes to Saabs!!!

I am so pissed off right now. SaabUSA called me for a follow up and stated Tom said there was no damage and he does not know what I am talking. He told me Wed. he was ordering and replacing the part.

I don't to rant but this is the most ridiculous service I have ever had. I am currently trying to get Saab to let another dealer replace the damage part under warranty, but they are sticking their head in the sand right now.

Oh and all of this non-work damage to my car took 10 days of service!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

#7 ·
Sorry to hear about your problems. I know it doesn't help now, but I gave up on that dealer many years ago. In my experience, you are correct with that decision. I don't know how they stay in business. I bought a VW from them many years ago and got a total slime ball treatment (but was young and innocent). I then totaled the car after a few months and it took months to settle everything because they had not filed the title paperwork with the state - even after claiming they did over and over again (and charging me for this service).

I hope Saab USA does the right thing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.